Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Black silicon would do the trick.

Though i would strongly suggest a new roof (glass back) with the strong Aussie dollar.
    Installation isnt that hard either, the only thing that pissed me off was the button rivets that made me angry when I installed it
    where can you get free hosting??

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    got a slit on my roof too about 4.5 cm long. tried vinyl/leather repait kit (failed after 1 month), duct tape (failed due to rain). Just went to Anaconda and bought a canvas repair kit. hopefully will do the trick for longer period. Patch kit comes with canvas fabric and fabric cement.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    just buy a new roof! lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude 4ws Si
    I used contact cement placed on the inside of the roof and that has stopped any leaks. That way, the seal is flexible and does not have a chunk of vinyl sticking out. You may need a few layers so that it is thick enough to be water tight.
    dRIVEN TOO DiStRaCt U

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000 ap1
    I just had a small split but managed to get it together with some epoxy glue holding it till it held with duct tape, then just went over it with some black touch up paint... you can barely see it now but then again it was a small split through the canvas