Angry Help plz dc5r problem

The other nite i was driving the car.. red line 1st, 2nd then slipped 3rd, something slipped. Now when i put in gear let go of clutch it doesnt store rev it up n it starts to rattle. What do you guys think the problem is ?

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    clutch is gone or something is wrong in there
    Unicorn: K20R Honda Beat PP1
    BTMotorsports
    JDM Auto Link - Your source for new and pre-owned JDM parts

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    i wouldnt say clutch, i get this in 1st and 2nd sometimes if it doesnt go in properly. the car just shakes as if its about to stall yeh? Myn does it rarelyyyy like if its really really cold maybe.. then.

Get your uh.. i think it was called Selectors? or something like that, its inside the gearbox im not that familiar with mechanics im just tellin ya from experience.

Thats what myn turned out to be. But myn doesnt do it much at all.. so i didnt bother fixing it. but they told me its my Selectors or synchro? (some word like that) in the gearbox.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM53X View Post
    The other nite i was driving the car.. red line 1st, 2nd then slipped 3rd, something slipped. Now when i put in gear let go of clutch it doesnt store rev it up n it starts to rattle. What do you guys think the problem is ?
    Can you please clarify what you mean by it doesnt store rev it up n it starts to rattle? Does the car not move in gear? Does something rattle in gear? Something rattle out of gear?

You may have broken fingers on the pressure plate, clutch plate damper springs may be broken, soemthing more sinister inside the box.

Have the car on, and see if the noise goes away when you disengage the clutch in neutral and in gear. Might help diagnose where its coming from. Hope this helps.
    Honda Accord Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    Clio RS197
    Sounds like you had the same problem I had.

Just to confirm: Everything is fine while you have the clutch pedal pressed in, but as soon as you start to release your foot off the pedal everything shakes? How violent is the shaking?
    Are you also having problems selecting gears?
    Can you drive the car?
    How many k's?
    Do you ride the clutch a fair bit?
    Is the clutch stock?
    Does the clutch slip/free rev through the rev range?

Like others have said, might “just” be the clutch or it could be something internal.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    If its something serious (aka gearbox) dont drive it ffs. Youll end up doing more damage which will cost you more in the long run. If somethings sheared/snapped/broken you could send metal particles throughout the whole box destroying bearings and other costly components.
    Honda Accord Euro