Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EKI>EG4>DC2>EM1
    yeh i rrp fpr my fd2 sport was 38999 so lets just say 390000 and i bought all the options which apparently amounted to 6600 so 45600 all up....

since im asian and born with super bargaining powers i got the car for final value of 37000 for the lot drive away....really happy actually=]]]

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    super asian bargaining powers!!! lol its a good power to have.
    wake up and take some sleeping tablets.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    09' Civic FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by Terryfying View Post
    yeh i rrp fpr my fd2 sport was 38999 so lets just say 390000 and i bought all the options which apparently amounted to 6600 so 45600 all up....

since im asian and born with super bargaining powers i got the car for final value of 37000 for the lot drive away....really happy actually=]]]
    What's included in all the options? Did you get like roof racks, tow bar etc?
    Everything in the accessories catalogue?

I got mine last year with tint, mats, sensors, rear spoiler for 34k. I thought that was true bargaining power
    09' CIVIC FD2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EKI>EG4>DC2>EM1
    um mats, sensors, door garnish, ascent lighting, visors, body kit, bluetooth,tints,

i, prety sure i forgot something but yeh those re the main options i got

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowground View Post
    would dealers often budge on the RRP of a brand new car?

from the honda website its about 36k for a manual Sport, and 30.5k for a manual VTi-L,

are the differences between the two justified by the 5k price difference?
    sport has 2.0 engine, sunroof, full leather, 17" wheels, fog lights.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    09' Civic FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by Terryfying View Post
    um mats, sensors, door garnish, ascent lighting, visors, body kit, bluetooth,tints,

i, prety sure i forgot something but yeh those re the main options i got
    Not bad - a few more options than I got but 3k difference...

For example the ascent ligthing I did myself. Cost me $35 from ebay

btw - mine is auto...
    09' CIVIC FD2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Honda Civic VTI-L
    Hey Guys,

Just brought my 2010 a couple of weeks ago, and this is what i got for it,

Bulid Jan 2010, MY10 and obviously complied 10,

Honda Civic VTI-L, with Mats, Fogs, Rear Sensors, Tint, Fulltank of Fuel, and Mudflaps for 29400 d/a, was orginally 29k even, but added the sensors and fogs in after the deal, still even the dealers is taking a loss on those.

Shopped round 5 dealers in Sydney.

Car is still on the Boat as of today, with Early March delivery

Thourght guys, i think this is a ripper deal

Steve

Member Array
    Car:
    seebik
    ^^ thats a good deal mate....my 09 cost me 30k driveaway with only mats,tint and foggies

Which dealer was that at?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Honda Civic VTI-L
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicVTI View Post
    Which dealer was that at?
    Hey mate,

It was a sydney based dealer, Dont really want to say on a public forums mate...just incase they get 20 people demanding the same deal

What I will say is that i drove a very hard bargain for them to get my business

Cheers S....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Honda Civic VTI-L
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicVTI View Post
    I bought a Civic VTi Auto yesterday and the salesman promised me a 2010 model, but Im not sure if it really will be a 2010 model. Are the 2010 model even out yet? Will be picking up the car at the end of the month or early next month. Should I really be expecting a 2010 model?
    Hey CivicVTI,

Just to clear it up for you, MY10 model cars (all manufac) are called that from about september onwards, its just the trend from the US, getting a MY11 model in the Fall(autumn) of 2010 - merely a marketing ploy,

When i was looking at the civics (getting mine in March), 3 things in Aus matter, Bulid Date - found on the body as you open the passenger side front door, near sill, i think with MY10 Oct/Nov onwards is MY10 cars, Compliance plate, found in engine bay ( from memory it againest the firewall on the right side of the engine bay(standing in front of the car looking back) this plate gets fitted in Austraila at the docks, and when you come to sell the care, this plate matter for resale, and Model year 09, 10, 11 etc.

IF your VTI has the words "SRS Curtian Airbag" on the "A" piller (sit in the drivers seat, and look to the right side of the windscreen) then its definatly a 2010 model,

Cheers S....

Member Array
    Car:
    rx8, fd1 civic
    hi everyone
    iam shopping around for a civic vti auto, can anyone recommend a good dealer in east side of melbourne? i went to one and the guy quote me 28990 for vti auto plus on road cost! and 25000 for jazz gli auto plus on road! is this guy money hungry or is that about the right price?
    sorry to steal your thread