Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by DEMON83 View Post
    my comment are based off my own experiences and are, as stated by u, my 'single opinion' and are meant to be taken as such.

That is the point of forums like this for people to find other peoples 'single opinion' / prospectives in order to form there own.

My single opinion same as anyone else's is just an opinion and if u don't agree thats fine, as above thats the point of these forums. anymore comment on just my opinion is just spam and of no use to anyone... in my single opinion. lol
    Dude, look what you wrote. Here, I'll show you:
    Quote Originally Posted by DEMON83 View Post
    WARNING!! DO NOT BUY YAMAHA SCOOTERS!! there bikes are awesome but not the scooters! there scooter are unrefined and dangerous as a result!
    How the hell could you say such a thing and expect to get away with it???
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

...ZzzzZzzz Array
    Car:
    Pushbike...
    Relax guys keep it to PM, arguing in a scooter thread isnt the most manly of things to do... hehe

Speaking of scooters, what is the braking like in comparison to a sports bike. Only time I rode a scooter was in Thailand, and the three scooters we went through (mainly 125's) were all thrashed to hell, so I cant really judge. Been thinking of getting one for a run around
    -------------------------------------------

FFFFffffuuuuuuux999

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Euro Luxury
    I got one, thought I was the only person in the suburbs to own one.

I brought a Today50 a little while back, which i thought would be cool to ride around with, the today 50 hits 60 with ease and can cruise local streets without pissing too many people off, uphills its gutless. I've have no problems with mine and its now done 7000km and gather dust in my garage. The savings i've made riding it instead of driving are not really noticeable as I dont ride it very often chews about $3.50 of Vpower for every 100kms. Quiet clean 4 Stroke so you dont sound like dirt bike cruising your streets. Sneaky helmet slot under the seat with heaps of handy features like grocery bag hooks. Good Fun and Awesome to get around with if your motivated enough or just down right poor.