Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '98 EK

Bout time I got around to saying Hello...

Hey guys,

I've been around for a little while, popping on and off, not really too active in the OzHonda world. Figured after coming up on a year now I'd better poke my head in and introduce myself and greet all you fine ladies n' gents.

Started off with a Red '90/91 ED as my first car, drove to Melbourne from Sydney and blew the Head Gasket, melting anything plastic in my engine bay and pissing filthy water all over the road. Not a pleasant experience

The consequent upgrade and replacement of said cooked car, purchased from Benson, thankyou muchly, has served me fantastically well after the replacement of the clutch, speaking of which...

When I replaced the clutch, the mechanic I went too ordered the usual clutch for a '98 Civic and it did not match the gearbox. Evidently, my clutch and gearbox were actually Integra parts. Not sure how this came to be or what model Integra the parts were from though I am told they are slightly bigger than the Civic equivalents.

Since then, nothing much has been done, full Catback Exhaust system just for a purely wank value/cosmetic purpose and more recently the Type-R grill to replace the standard Honda (H) grill. Lacking the finances to do much more for the moment in terms of performance. Though moving into a new job very very soon I may/should(hopefully) have more cash to play with.

I've run out of time this afternoon, I'll whack up some pics tomorrow..

Suggestions for what should come next, would be appreciated, thoughts and comments are of course welcome.

Once again, Hello to everyone on OzHonda, I look forward to hopefully getting to know a few of you a bit better!

PS: Nothing too epic/ricey/pricy

Last edited by motaru; 07-01-2010 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Pics added..

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Welcome to Ozhonda

Saw your username and instantly thought of this:

Sounds like you've got some lovin' planned for the old school, great to see mate.

Any pictures of the girl?
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Welcome mate!

Glad to see you've 'taken the step' and said hellooooooooooo

Lookin' forward to pics too,no teasing

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '98 EK
    Just gotta host some of the higher-res photos tonight then I'll pop them up!

Thanks for your responses guys!

PS: yes the name is derived from Mortal Kombat.

All hail MK!
    Last edited by motaru; 07-01-2010 at 04:02 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '98 EK
    Pics added.

Member Array
    Car:
    2014 NSX
    Hey welcome to Ozhonda !

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ED olllddschool!
    how about a lip we all love lips on our cars!
    moving on from ed to ap1!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '98 EK
    Haha yes mate, i want to get the full type-r kit just waiting on the funds but thats next on the list

Im moving to melbourne permanently from Syd this weekend so Ill check out a few places down there and ill post up as I'm goin through it!