Page 91 of 109 FirstFirst ... 418188899091929394101 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,092 of 1300
    Member Array
    Car:
    Laser,B16EF,DC2
    niceeeeeeeeeee

Can anyone recommend a few good B20 frank builders in sydney? I will be building this one right with new bearings, rings, pistons, studs etc.
    I was considering dyno dave but apparently he isn't around anymore?

Byp in the trader section can sort you out
    DON'T GET RIPPED OFF DIY

Quote Originally Posted by 89lude View Post
    Byp in the trader section can sort you out
    Correct me if i'm wrong but i thought BYP only installs and tunes? i was told they don't do engine builds.

Account Disabled Array
    I think you heard wrong

Member Array
    Car:
    CRX
    Dyno Dave is still building b20s

Member Array
    Car:
    Jdm EG6
    91 pages later lol
    Has anyone tried different ignition setups on the builds they have done? Like the coil over plug setups that are going around or is everyone just using standard vtec head ignition setups?

If using a b18 block with a girdle is it possible to use the longer stroke crank and does the girdle need to be massaged to compensate ( not doing this but curious as to it's Clarence )

If anyone has done head work, how much meat is there to play with before running into galleries etc? Also do you have cc's per runner or end flow rate results?

How much is the going rate for sleeving these days? Going by the majority of people's results not really a necessity but ale
    Ways good for piece of mind and maybe some
    Boost if I win lotto lol

By the looks of things these days the b20 is a bit of a dying trend as the new k packages are simple enough with good results but still looking to play around a little for a bit of education.....
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    hmm id tap it. Even in mid air like that. Possibly with the pee pee flying out too.
    you guys remember squirtqueen.com ? I spent many a hr in computer studies in yr 10 looking that up.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jdm EG6
    91 pages later lol
    Has anyone tried different ignition setups on the builds they have done? Like the coil over plug setups that are going around or is everyone just using standard vtec head ignition setups?

If using a b18 block with a girdle is it possible to use the longer stroke crank and does the girdle need to be massaged to compensate ( not doing this but curious as to it's Clarence )

If anyone has done head work, how much meat is there to play with before running into galleries etc? Also do you have cc's per runner or end flow rate results?

How much is the going rate for sleeving these days? Going by the majority of people's results not really a necessity but ale
    Ways good for piece of mind and maybe some
    Boost if I win lotto lol

By the looks of things these days the b20 is a bit of a dying trend as the new k packages are simple enough with good results but still looking to play around a little for a bit of education.....
    hmm id tap it. Even in mid air like that. Possibly with the pee pee flying out too.
    you guys remember squirtqueen.com ? I spent many a hr in computer studies in yr 10 looking that up.

Banned Array
    Car:
    NondaRalliJuzz
    try to contact dyno dave... if u want to build one.. or even tinkerbell

How does the frankenstein engines affect insurance?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9-N/A DC2-S/C
    It won't affect insurance.
    touge is my style, F@CK your style!

So do you declare an engine swap?