Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned Array
    Car:
    honda civic vti 2008
    haha as if DIY ftw.

Or you can get black window tint and paste it over the chrome... thats what they do in Indonesia to get the black chrome look on CRVs. IF you want all black then use darkest tint possible? also its reversible.. might come in handy when youre trying to sell the car?
    IN3RTIA

ESPELIR Springs | 6000k MTEC | WORK GS1 | INJEN Cold Air Intake | Honda Access Kits | Fujitsubo Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    gokart
    u need to strip the chrome paint off or else the paint you spray on it will just chip off easily.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    Me and tim were just going to prime it with one coat and then two coats of paint lol. I'm just gna get my friend to do it I think. Cbf doing it myself lolol

Member Array
    Car:
    gokart
    Quote Originally Posted by black8thgen View Post
    Me and tim were just going to prime it with one coat and then two coats of paint lol. I'm just gna get my friend to do it I think. Cbf doing it myself lolol
    yeah ? and look what happened to his front lip. chips off so easily. and look what happened to our brakes. its chipping off too.
    i say get it done once and properly so it wont be an issue for u later

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    it's so subtle anyway, took me a whlie to figure out what crome u were talking about.

nobody would notice that (or am i jst blurrrr)

Banned Array
    Car:
    honda civic vti 2008
    lol dont like the idea of paint stripping them if they are still on the car, even if i tape around it haha. wats the easiest way to pull them off and put em back on.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    hair dryer and dental floss to get em off
    double sided tape to get them back on

Member Array
    Car:
    2008 Civic VTi
    would suggest just using black vinyl sticker to cover it. as the strip is very thin/narrow, the colour difference wouldn't be noticeable. and the adhesive on the vinyl is not that sticky so it would be easy to peel it off later. shouldn't cost you any more than $10.