Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro

LED Strip - Opinion Needed

Hi Guys,

I really love the look of the new Audi's with the SMD / LED strip,

I have my whole car converted to LED, from parkers to blinkers to brake lights to all interior lights LOL

I wanna take that extra ricer step with the LED strip..

now where to put it?

I was thinking either in the headlight like the audi as a strip, or around the fog light assembly..

anyone else seen any good locations?

(I refuse to put them on the grill or somewhere completely stupid)

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    let the Accord Euro be a Accord Euro.. Its not a Audi

Only Audi can pull it off in the headlight!

If you plan on putting just a tiny 5 bar led strip molded into the front bar, like some other kits i have seen it look good as it has nothing to do with Audi's styling..

Just like altezza (clear) backlights.. came from the Altezza (IS200) then it was over killeed by every one and now even mazda put it on there cars.. wich looks old fashion now not even Lexus does it anymore..

same as BMW halo's they were over killed aswell.. I dont think BMW even does it any more..

Your car will look better as is, but if it tickles your fancy.. then go ahead..

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Hmm good call.. The small little strip your describing is the one that I'm after.. It's basically replacing the fogs.. Either that or I might just bite the bullet and install hid foggies too

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by [ IV 23 VI ] View Post
    let the Accord Euro be a Accord Euro.. Its not a Audi

Only Audi can pull it off in the headlight!

If you plan on putting just a tiny 5 bar led strip molded into the front bar, like some other kits i have seen it look good as it has nothing to do with Audi's styling..

Just like altezza (clear) backlights.. came from the Altezza (IS200) then it was over killeed by every one and now even mazda put it on there cars.. wich looks old fashion now not even Lexus does it anymore..

same as BMW halo's they were over killed aswell.. I dont think BMW even does it any more..

Your car will look better as is, but if it tickles your fancy.. then go ahead..
    I agree.Maybe as you say just upgrade the fogs,not HIDs but something with a white HID like output.

Quote Originally Posted by tony1234 View Post
    I agree.Maybe as you say just upgrade the fogs,not HIDs but something with a white HID like output.
    something like LED foglight? http://www.carhidkits.com/led-fog-lights-515/

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    I saw them on a Arctic Blue euro sometime last year and it looked SWEET!

I was surprised how tasteful it looked... I'd go 4 it man, im pretty picky and i thought it looked good!

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    I had LED loggies in the Subaru.. like the actual globe changed inside... wasn't very bright at all..

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    I see you live in Sydney.

Since when will you need to use your fog lights anyway ?
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by tiksie View Post
    I see you live in Sydney.

Since when will you need to use your fog lights anyway ?

Not about that champ,

I want them to be noticeable and white.. as in i'll use them as day driving lights etc.. fog lights in syd are pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by xxb4xx View Post
    Not about that champ,

I want them to be noticeable and white.. as in i'll use them as day driving lights etc.. fog lights in syd are pointless.
    I think for daily driving light, you dont need bright light... just use the leds should be ok... HID lights on daytime is a bit too much...

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    plz for the love of god dont put the 5 bar led on the euro.. and pls dont put it where the fog light manifold is... seen it done on acura zine and it ugly. sry to say.. just get led fog lights.. they look aggresive... thats what i got