FFFFffffuuuuuuux999

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    i thought they do have a quota though?
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316

Quote Originally Posted by Zilli View Post
    yes but a decibel test is something that can be issued remotely now even if you receve complaints for a civilian, thats my understanding anyway
    Sadly thats true.
    I think its both Emissions and Decibel at the one time.
    '12 PWP Tree Hugging Machine
    '99 GPW S2000
    '99 CW DC2R

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5, PP1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilli View Post
    i thought they do have a quota though?
    Yep, i was listening to some police commisioner on the radio and he actually said that some days if theres not a whole lot of work on or whatever, a cop can be sent out to hit the road n basicaly his job isnt done until he gets 4 (or so) drivers talkin on the phone/hoons etc.
    Getting there...

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    **** cops.
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?

Member Array
    Car:
    Yellow EG =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_will View Post

What a big man you are, clearly you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
    i was just saying how the off duty copper was abusing his power to win parking.
    WINTON PB - 1:48.9
    EG5 1.6L SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Gc subaru
    hes a random story my mate and i were drifing lol a r33 anyway parked up at coles and random old man comes...shows us his badge and goes 'qoute i will rip your fuking face off next time i see you do that" then we said sorry officer and bailed hahaha
    Quote oh dear ****ing lawd. my d*ck did more than move. it jumped out of my pants, and tore the fly open....

Member Array
    Car:
    integra ls
    Quote Originally Posted by 4age8u View Post
    hes a random story my mate and i were drifing lol a r33 anyway parked up at coles and random old man comes...shows us his badge and goes 'qoute i will rip your fuking face off next time i see you do that" then we said sorry officer and bailed hahaha
    cool story bro

Member Array
    Car:
    CB7> EM1>MPS3
    I was driving to the city one day.. a bit faster then the speed limit, as i was leading a convoy to a formal..

Some camry pulls up the side (2005+ model). all four windows down, full car ( 4 people) ... driver is yelling "SLOW DOWN RIGHT NOW! PULL OVER"and they start waving a ID card around...i couldnt see in detail what the card was.. but i slowed down anyways.. pulled aside. and the guys were all like "dont speed again "or some crap like that and drove off...

Not sure if it was a prank or not..
    I MISS VTEC.... BOOST is OVERATED lol

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Door EK GLi
    Quote Originally Posted by CB7_OWNER View Post
    I was driving to the city one day.. a bit faster then the speed limit, as i was leading a convoy to a formal..

Some camry pulls up the side (2005+ model). all four windows down, full car ( 4 people) ... driver is yelling "SLOW DOWN RIGHT NOW! PULL OVER"and they start waving a ID card around...i couldnt see in detail what the card was.. but i slowed down anyways.. pulled aside. and the guys were all like "dont speed again "or some crap like that and drove off...

Not sure if it was a prank or not..
    LOLowned

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Similar thing happened with me, i was flying down a road and i was doing over the limit and i saw a subaru liberty turbo thing. and he pulled up next to me and was yelling at me to pull over and i just continued, and then he sped up next to me again and had a badge so i pulled over. he walked over and yelled his lungs out at me and said i'll get you another day, so he didn't do anything because he couldn't, because if he could of he would of impounded my car or somthing. because i would of deserved it back then.

In the end a few months later i got an epa letter saying about my exhausted had been classified as a disturbance and i looked at the location and saw that it was the same time and spot he pulled me over. so i think he did it.
    Parting 1997 Integra GSi Turbo.
    Everything for sale: Visit my thread
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...-for-sale-more