Member Array
    Car:
    EG/S2K

dc2 rear tail light

hey guys was justsnooping around the net and noticed a few integras with red rear taillights iv never seen that before in my life were the whole taillight is red and no yellow involved what so ever, lol hope you guys enderstand, anyidea were i can get a pair from or how to do it my self?
    "SEX" Should Be Like V-TEC, The Whole Street Should Hear You Coming!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ferrari 328gts, sw20 MR2
    rear tail light... lol

Member Array
    Car:
    EG civic
    Possibly just tail lights from a facelifted model Integra, and had the white/clear sections sprayed with red tint?

those are usdm taillights, they had them with all red lenses

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    96 Integra
    While they do look infinitely better than the Altezzas, (according to Wikipedia) the 1-colour tail-lights would be against ADRs, as indicators have to be amber (or at least have an amber bulb), and reverse lights have to be white.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    agreed^^
    however got em on my car but gna take em off n keep it standard dere illegal n really noticable as u will be indicating red flashes n had to borrow my mates tailights for pinkslip for my car lol stupid i no
    building up slowly...
    ________
    i < 3 JDM

Quote Originally Posted by AXS View Post
    hey guys was justsnooping around the net and noticed a few integras with red rear taillights iv never seen that before in my life were the whole taillight is red and no yellow involved what so ever, lol hope you guys enderstand, anyidea were i can get a pair from or how to do it my self?
    USDM Integra Tail-lights,

Genuine ones the corners light up as city lights
    And when the blinkers are on it still lights orange not red.

The ones around that i've seen are just Red film wrapped around the indicators to make it look USDM.
    '12 PWP Tree Hugging Machine
    '99 GPW S2000
    '99 CW DC2R