Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    Various...
    Tried a mates one, pretty slick. Would never consider buying one though considering CB900's can be had for the same or less...

Quote Originally Posted by SAKI View Post
    Tried a mates one, pretty slick. Would never consider buying one though considering CB900's can be had for the same or less...
    You are missing the point - the CB400 is LAMS approved - If you were restricted during Ls and Ps i would strongly consider one. Then once you get your fulls get anything....a CB900 included lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Various...
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    You are missing the point - the CB400 is LAMS approved - If you were restricted during Ls and Ps i would strongly consider one. Then once you get your fulls get anything....a CB900 included lol
    Sorry let me rephrase - I could never justify buying a CB400 whether or not i was on my p's for the simple fact that you can buy so much more bike for the same money (regardless of whether or not i was allowed to ride it!). That's why i bought a cheap Honda Spada when i was on my P's. Also I don't think it is necessary to spend much on a LAMS bike, given the higher chance of damaging it due to inexperience.

Very sexy bike though.. and freakygeek, i remember looking at your CB400 add when it was for sale :P