Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The New JAZZ Vti-S are expensive

I went to Highway Honda in Brisbane this afternoon ask for a Auto Jazz VTiS but the price is over $29000 it so expensive for $32000 I can get a 2005 Benz C200. If you are me what do you think???

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro
    Yes the new Jazz are bit expensive than others small car. I think
    Honda is the BEST!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    MY09 Jazz Vti-s
    my one cost 24600 with extra (man), im in perth

Quote Originally Posted by Mr BOB View Post
    my one cost 24600 with extra (man), im in perth
    Oh it was a good deal i guess,i still cannot choose A new Jazz or second hand C-Class

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    try to ask another dealer, mate.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Heck, you can get a 2009 manual Euro by adding a little bit more! What a rip.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by dyljoy View Post
    X2. Hwy prices are stiff for Hondas.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    09 VTIS, Lotus.
    Quote Originally Posted by j218 View Post
    I went to Highway Honda in Brisbane this afternoon ask for a Auto Jazz VTiS but the price is over $29000 it so expensive for $32000 I can get a 2005 Benz C200. If you are me what do you think???

That's ridiculous. Was just looking at some mint very low kay examples of Civic Type R's on carsales.com, for 30 big ones and only 2 years old. Ooooh, I want one.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by dyljoy View Post
    X2. Hwy prices are stiff for Hondas.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Cannondale Rush 4
    If you look like a totaly newbie OR if it appears that you aren't keen to do a deal on the spot - of course dealers are going to give you a ridiculous price! This is what I am guessing happened to j219

If you walked in, knew what you wanted and (looked like you) were going to do a deal on the day - dealers are going to do all they can do give you a super deal that you can't refuse. This is what I am guessing happened to Mr Bob

Quote Originally Posted by ACE888 View Post
    If you look like a totaly newbie OR if it appears that you aren't keen to do a deal on the spot - of course dealers are going to give you a ridiculous price! This is what I am guessing happened to j219

If you walked in, knew what you wanted and (looked like you) were going to do a deal on the day - dealers are going to do all they can do give you a super deal that you can't refuse. This is what I am guessing happened to Mr Bob
    No mate i've got 5k deposit on hand and no finance but the sales man do not want to deal on the price due to only one in stock

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    MY09 Jazz Vti-s
    Quote Originally Posted by j218 View Post
    No mate i've got 5k deposit on hand and no finance but the sales man do not want to deal on the price due to only one in stock
    after sales man gave you the price, for my example, the price was 25xxx drive away without optional parts.
    i asked sales man, can we make deal with 23k?
    he said no, we only can do 24k...
    i said ok, i want some optional parts, after that the price was 27xxx.
    and i asked sales man 24k make deal?
    he said he cant gave me this price, so i asked him talk to his manager, after that he give me 25k.
    i said i need car, you wanna sale, we dont fighting, we make deal in the middle 24500, if you say no i will go to another dealer.
    he still say no, i said ok, how about 24600 with full tank fuel, he said yes...
    after that i paid 1k deposit.

1 month later, i went to showroom to pick up my car, he said i am a hard man, i dont care, because i got a car with a good deal...