Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

jackson racing superchargers

do the jrsc's 99-00 Civic Si Supercharger System work on a 96 ek4? anyone with experience with working with these kits?? opinions would be much appreciated as to how much they can actually boost a car's performance. i couldnt find any useful online reviews, so if anyone could link that would also be helpful.
    i was trying to find info on where i could buy these apart from www.supercharger.com, are there any australian distributors??

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    check out d-series.org and honda-tech.com,there will be guys on there who have done it!

Member Array
    Car:
    MY11 GTI, DA9
    Quote Originally Posted by shin2chou View Post
    do the jrsc's 99-00 Civic Si Supercharger System work on a 96 ek4? anyone with experience with working with these kits?? opinions would be much appreciated as to how much they can actually boost a car's performance. i couldnt find any useful online reviews, so if anyone could link that would also be helpful.
    i was trying to find info on where i could buy these apart from www.supercharger.com, are there any australian distributors??
    yes it will, EK4 same as EM1.
    Leighton T. aka LTPICS MSN=DEMON83_INC@HOTMAIL.COM
    '80 Accord 3D Hatch>'02 VW Golf S>'00 EM1 B18cR>'09 SYM Red Devil + '04 DC5R

for sale= http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127617

does anyone have personal experience working with these? pros? cons? thanks for input

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Doubt it on here.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    OK to start with!!!

1. What motor do you have?
    2. What mods have been done to it?

3. Why choose to Supercharge?
    4. Why not turbocharge?

5. What are your power goals?
    6. What's your intended use! i.e. track or drag?

Do you understand why there's not many Supercharged 1.6/1.8L liter motors out there?

Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    Doubt it on here.
    Supercharged would be far easier to install than a turbo kit IMO
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

1. b16
    2. intake, header, exhaust
    3. near to no lag, good low end torque for everyday driving?, less destructive on the engine per se? im thinking it will be relatively cheaper, linear power!
    4. under impression of turbo-ing a honda costs quite a bit
    5. anything over 180whp would be ample currently 137

anywhos im under the impression that with a jrsc the b16 runs similar to that of a b16/20?? a new jrsc kit from their site costs 2.9k i think? if you can think of a cheaper way to net power gains im all ears. and reliability to me is a big issue, id rather have something low maintenance and pay a bit more than something thats gonna cause me trouble down the track

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg Civic
    someones was selling a JRSC on here not too long ago..
    "Wheels are like bosoms to men, and cars have four of them"

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukezen27 View Post
    Supercharged would be far easier to install than a turbo kit IMO
    A supercharger would be awesome!

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    1. b16
    2. intake, header, exhaust
    3. near to no lag, good low end torque for everyday driving?, less destructive on the engine per se? im thinking it will be relatively cheaper, linear power!
    4. under impression of turbo-ing a honda costs quite a bit
    5. anything over 180whp would be ample currently 137

anywhos im under the impression that with a jrsc the b16 runs similar to that of a b16/20?? a new jrsc kit from their site costs 2.9k i think? if you can think of a cheaper way to net power gains im all ears. and reliability to me is a big issue, id rather have something low maintenance and pay a bit more than something thats gonna cause me trouble down the track
    you'll get lag with such a small motor trying to run the supercharger...
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, EK1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukezen27 View Post
    you'll get lag with such a small motor trying to run the supercharger...
    regardless, still less than a turbo

well i just thought having something close to that of a b16/20 without all the hassle of actually working on the engine would be very nice, back to my original question any australian distributors or people with experience?