Member Array
    Car:
    EK4

toe adj at the limit

Hi everyone,
    Last time i went to the get a wheel alignment, the rear toe adjuster is pretty much at the limit of adjusting, does this mean the one or some of the bushes in the car now need to be replaced? which ones do i need to do?

Thanks
    Green and Gold Ghetto EK4
    OEM Front Lip, Ghetto Special CAI, ASR Brace, ITR Rear Sway, N+ Coilovers, X-Force Headers and TL Muffler, Custom B Pipe, type-r rear lip, OEM visors

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 97
    might be that your trailing arm bushes are worn out, but you would probally start to feel that in the rear end if they were, might be that your trailing arm is a little bent this happened to my brother when we did the rear disc conversion the new arm was bent.
    WOULD YOU LIKE SOME FRONT BAR WITH YOUR FRONT MOUNT

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    i don't think its bent, this is probably the first time any of the bushes have been needing replacement. 200000kms is a long time. so trailing arm bushes are he ones repsonsible for the tow adjustment, that what i thought. thanks
    is it worth changing any others?
    OEM Front Lip, Ghetto Special CAI, ASR Brace, ITR Rear Sway, N+ Coilovers, X-Force Headers and TL Muffler, Custom B Pipe, type-r rear lip, OEM visors

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4 Integra
    your toe on the rear changes as you lower your car. so if you have no more adjustment toe in or toe out you may just need to lower/raise your car a bit or maybe even get adjustable toe arms if your really low.
    Last edited by EGBenny; 03-02-2010 at 08:09 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Choo Choo shoe.
    Check your camber.

If your camber is out itll effect your toe.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    the toe adjustment was at the limit when the car was about an inch higher than it is now, so i guess lowering has made it a little worse. :S
    i have camber but its not much.