Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wire tucking?

Member Array
    Car:
    b&w eh, blurple ek
    get rid off the throttle cable as well, if you have a look on the ek series civics they run it up against the firewall, under the intake manifold and onto the throttle body (just an idea)

Also that blue ground wire you have sitting near your pod filter, did you sand around and got the paint off before you put the bolt in and the wire on, because i've got similar setup and i'm not reading any ground there
    Life is like a box of chocolates
    It doesn't last as long for fat people

Member Array
    Car:
    POS
    The wire tuck Bible:

Wire tuck
    FFamily

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by turtleEK1 View Post
    The wire tuck Bible:

Wire tuck
    holy crap man lol

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by Boban View Post
    get rid off the throttle cable as well, if you have a look on the ek series civics they run it up against the firewall, under the intake manifold and onto the throttle body (just an idea)

Also that blue ground wire you have sitting near your pod filter, did you sand around and got the paint off before you put the bolt in and the wire on, because i've got similar setup and i'm not reading any ground there
    yeah i have been thinking about moving my throttle cable
    getting a D16z6 intake manifold soon so i might change it than

i did remove some paint when installing the earth cable to the intake mounting point ... but i am yet to check for earth on all of my points - need to borrow a meter from someone this weekend and check them all =)

i have now tucked the harness on the otherside under the battery and moved the relays that used to be near the AC radiator as well

i want to move the cables that lead to the front of the car to down near or inside the chassis ... thats my next step

here it is after yesterdays effort:

new ignition leads and spoon sox on their way
    also have a D16a6 camshaft and skunk2 adjustable cam gear coming from USA as well =)

shes a fun little project lol
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680