Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-dLQ3Ds5C8

some details:

Car: 1994 Civic EG hatch
    Engine bay: K24A + 6sp LSD box
    Driver: John Boston
    Track: Wakefield Park
    Honda Integra DC2R natural aspired K20A

2010 CAMS Supersprint (NSW) Type 3B champion |EC: 1:46.9280|WP: 1:07.694|Winton: 1:38.614

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Love it
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Very nice..
    MFactory Competition Products

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Wow! Very nice. I noticed that he takes 2 of the corners with a line that I would have never thought of using. Very fast!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda EGK25A
    i didnt know you started another thread for my car. Freaken awesome driving. Show's me how to drive my car. I have alot to learn
    - MTA APPRENTICESHIP PLUS - SHIFT PERFORMANCE - +++++++

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Just Wow.

He makes it look so so easy.

The lines he takes,DAMN!

Fast times alright.

I gotta be honest and say though that racing like this really would not do a lot for me..

I wanna be hooking into a corner,I wanna feel the corner.This is incredible but it's cutting corners looking for the fastest time,that's GREAT! but it just ain't my style of fun out there on the track.

I think when U start to focus on getting the fastest time,U start to lose the FUN aspect of racing.I'm not saying it isn't fun,just saying U start to lose sight of the FUN aspect of racing.

And is that not what it is all about!

Member Array
    Car:
    MY00 DC2R
    well ripple strips are built for people to run over it
    Honda Integra DC2R natural aspired K20A

2010 CAMS Supersprint (NSW) Type 3B champion |EC: 1:46.9280|WP: 1:07.694|Winton: 1:38.614

Member Array
    Car:
    Bangbus
    Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    Just Wow.

He makes it look so so easy.

The lines he takes,DAMN!

Fast times alright.

I gotta be honest and say though that racing like this really would not do a lot for me..

I wanna be hooking into a corner,I wanna feel the corner.This is incredible but it's cutting corners looking for the fastest time,that's GREAT! but it just ain't my style of fun out there on the track.

I think when U start to focus on getting the fastest time,U start to lose the FUN aspect of racing.I'm not saying it isn't fun,just saying U start to lose sight of the FUN aspect of racing.

And is that not what it is all about!
    RACING is what racing is all about, what is the point of RACING if you're not trying to improve on yourself and get the fastest time possible?

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Quote Originally Posted by geeang View Post
    RACING is what racing is all about, what is the point of RACING if you're not trying to improve on yourself and get the fastest time possible?
    FUN.Has always been about FUN for me and it WILL ALWAYS continue to be just that FUN.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda EGK25A
    Going fast is fun. This is all just a hobby. But yeah your right in a way it can be frustrating when you get to a certain level. But it all well worth it at the end the of day. And fun! Thats why we do it.
    - MTA APPRENTICESHIP PLUS - SHIFT PERFORMANCE - +++++++

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    The thing is when ya start getting obsessed with time,it 1. Sends ya broke quick 2. The FUN factor starts to take a back seat to competetiveness.That's not good.

Cause like U said,it's all about the FUN factor.

Anyways,everyone deals with that competetive streak in them in thier own way.

To me,I couldn't care less and those of U who know me,know this.I just do my thing,not worrying about what others are doing!

The whole racing thing is about 'levels'.

Why don't we just have Track/Fun days,why does it have to be sprints where everyone gets a time.

The best FUN that I have had on the track was when I was out there for 4 hours,just having FUN.

That would be sweet eh? All Us Ozhondarians out there together,having FUN!!

OH YEAH