Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1990 Honda Integra LS

New Forum Member and Honda Owner

Hi everyone. My name is Matthew, I'm from Geelong, and I'm 19.

I'm own a 1990 Honda Integra LS. I haven't modified it at all, so it's just the stock 1.8L B18A1 engine if I'm not mistaken. I don't really have any complaints about it, other than I need to buy a new clutch.

I don't really have any major plans for it. I'd consider lowering it, but nothing too radical. These Integras ride fairly high, so I'd only drop it a touch, as to still keep it respectable and so I don't have to drive on an angle to every bump.

My friend recommended this website to me since he's into Hondas, and my uncle had a Honda Prelude (unsure of the year, but it's the boxy shape before mine I think), so I hope I find some good information to have a read through. Maybe someday I can contribute something, but don't hold your breath for now.

Just got the one image of my car at the moment, but have a look and tell me what you think. Catch ya's around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00613.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	423.4 KB 
ID:	13164  

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red EM1, CU2 Euro
    welcome matthew, enjoy your time here

Member Array
    Car:
    wheely bin
    welcome you hairy man whore you <3 :P
    bennjamin says:
    bennys penis shrunk abt when i started taking the 250 to 17000 llover the place

welcome to ozhomo bro!