Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Suggestions, which Intake for FD2 Sports?

Help on which intake to purchase. I got a 07 FD2 Civic, wanna get rid of the stock intake.
    Any Suggestion on which Intake to get for FD2 Sports 2.0L (Manual Transmission). I would like to hear your experience with your intake.
    I heard that Injen is good, but need the damn monifold for the FD2 =\
    Any ideas..?

Thanks!

open pod or CAI?

perfer cai then open pod thanks

takeda?????????????

If you want to spend big, GruppeM Intake System is recommended.

thanks for the advices guys.Cant find any takeda intake for the FD2 only the SI version. Can u link me to them if possible Theres a thread that someone has fitted the GruppeM Intake System which requires some mods the engine bay or over the stock intake. =\ Any other suggestion?

GruppeM is pretty much the best intake out there thou!!JDMyard i think has dem...for fitting i might have someone who might be able to fit it in for ya..but u might need to call and ask him thou

Anyone has the Simota Carbon Charger for the FD2?

someone is selling one on gumtree...looks pretty cool!hahaha

is that the one for 260 meadowbank? well anywayz i wanna know how it goes, so anyone have fittted one yet?

yeah i think so!hahaha...

Member Array
    Car:
    10 Honda GE Fit
    i hav the simota intake on my FD2, the carbon fibre pod keeps the air cool, it maintains the lower rpm torque and a little more hi rpm power, good sound too! not too loud like open pods...
    2010 Honda Jazz GE8
    The One Garage | https://www.facebook.com/togautogroup
    Honda Fit Club Brisbane | https://www.facebook.com/Hondafitbrisbane