Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

why does my car understeer so much??? :P 1st time honda boy

hey guys ive been a nissan guy for quite some time, havent been repping the fwd since i got my green p's and got rid of my lancer lol

had a few cars and like to get skids on
    daily whilst on p's and no turbo restrictons

NA SR s13

track only while on P's
    CA turbo 180

got rid of both of them a bought a s14 about a year ago on chromies and turned it into this

so after alot of defect notices, fines and now EPA drama's i decided to get a daily

didnt particually want another turbo, but wanted something fun to drive so i wouldnt be tempeted to jump in the 14 each morning, was originally looking at a few mx5's but then i realised once i need to move even a pair of rims im stuffed. after looking at nugget of a R32 4 door i jokingly asked a freind with an integra on the way home if they new any good hondas for sale. have never really been a fan of them, but besides the FWD thing this suited the requirements good that i could carry shit around, have fun, and not get instantly pulled over as soon as it was seen by a cop. so we detoured to check it out and i ended up driving it home

EG with B16a

so ive gotta wrap my head around all this honda stuff, but so far its ok. had it about 3 days just vultured a nardi and enclosed pod of the 14 for thsi to replace dogy ones it came with, put a lil quiter exhaust instead of a cannon

its been constantly raining since i bought it so havent pushed it relly hard, but sofar handles ok for a stocker

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    o hai
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    nice car locky :P

hello.
    '12 PWP Tree Hugging Machine
    '99 GPW S2000
    '99 CW DC2R

Member Array
    Car:
    CB7> EM1>MPS3
    Harlo

Wont understeer when you get some decent handling mods on the car.. will go like a go kart !
    I MISS VTEC.... BOOST is OVERATED lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red EM1, CU2 Euro
    hello and welcome, as above with the right suspension mods you will have awsome handling with that car, gl

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM K20A
    its normal for a front wheel drive to understeer, until you get the handling and suspension correctly set

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    wow, you don't see clean bubbles like this one in NY. My boys would be drooling if they saw this.

it will take you a while to get used to FWD having been in so many RWD cars. They're easy to drive fast but its how you apply the power that will give you awesomness or understeer.

Member Array
    Car:
    Go Kart
    i remember that silvia was for sale a while back, i was supposed to check it out
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U DO DIS

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey Luxury
    Welcome mate, looks like a nice machine there. Hondas are a nice quality car, I'm sure you'll enjoy it and won't regret the purchase.

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx Type X
    lols.

he is driving daily what most honda fan boys dream for as there main car.

s14 was/is hot man

oversteer....you wouldn't understand.
    ozhonda 4 lyfe!