Where for quality tint job?

I've been researching up on window tint on my new Civic 2010 and have run into a problem: I don't know where to find a very good tinter and what sort of tint I should have.

I live in Melbourne and I will be going for the darkest legal (I think 75% front, 35% the rest) and mostly concerned with UV protection and heat reduction. I want very good quality tint and tint job. I looked up tint-a-car and the tintprofessor but they don't have consistently good reviews so I'm not sending my car to them. Courtney and Patterson Honda does an aftermarket using either Cancer Council approved tint or Traditional Ming tint--any opinion on these?

Is there any quality tint and person for the job you can recommend? Thanks.

VOLTEX Array
    Car:
    Bus Route 703
    post in what/where to buy section of the forum for range of answers
    Winton 1:37.76 Phillip Island 1:55.27

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC eg(dead)kw298 ,FD1
    im getting my tint from honda dealer ill post some pics when i get my car at the end of the month if you can wait that long.

driving my old civic atm with tint but my arms are still getting tanned, im quite a white Asian now my arms are reddish brown ...