Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    integra
    I'll say its worth $300 which is how much the wreckers will prob buy it anyway. But keep in mind the stuff you gotta do to get this car completed.

1. b16a conversion
    2. get it engineered
    3. get knew fenders n paint job for them, lhs headlight
    4. panel job as the hood does not fit
    5. get ur mate to sign it over
    6. get rwc (who knows what else needs to be done to get it rwc)
    7. put some rego on it
    8. ur prob get sum rims for it as well

Prob set u back another 3.5-4k for this car to be completed. If you want to spend that much on a da9 go for it

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    I OWNED THAT CAR lol. thats my bonnet, my 1 headlight.

The bumper u guys found it? the tyres are pretty good, i DID MADDDDD FUKN burnouts in that car man lol.

The paint is fading all at the top from sun damage, it needs a new tint, and has electrical problems.

Its alot of work to fix, if u have the $$$ go for it definately worth it.

I sold that car here on OzHonda was it u that bouht it though i dont remmeber?, do u still have to cable tie the bonnet ? :P lol

HAHAHA the CABLE TIE HAHAH. Yeah i remember that thing was holding the bonnet. Nahh its my mates the one who bought it from you i think. I guess he ****ed up abit. He got two cars and out of money. Worst badluck he got his ED i think or its the EF won't start no more and the wiring is HORRIBLE and the Integra he got from you im guessing its fine but he wants the engine. I might get the shell i dono.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    yeh upto u like i said it has electrical problems..but let me say this.. if u can get the engine with it lol much better
    than engine had reving problems which now i know is IACV related.

otherwise it was fukn madd... i use to redline that mother fukkaaaa for lyk 2 minutes STRAIGHTT GOING up n down the road lol wheels spinning back wheels locked.. lol. THE HOLE STREET WAS SMOKE!!!

and the door trim, and door rail thing (bottom trim) is fkd i took all the clips off.. for myn.

and the car it has been in 1 hit the old owner didnt tell me where or how.. but if u look in the bonnet near the window area, it looks like its been replaced (the hole front cut) although the other side is spotless..

Yeah well my mate will give it to me for 300 with the bumper. Not sure if i should do it up. It will be a project car.

Just saying people
    Japanese motorsport
    Complete half cuts (Is that with the engine too and gearbox)?
    S13 SR20DET MANUAL 1/2CUTS $3200.
    Does that mean like I can get the front cut with the SR20 ENGINE and weld it onto the LS?

Engine & Gearbox packages
    SR20DETMAN. TURBO ENG+G/BOX PACKAGES $2500
    So is this just the engine package but no cuts right?

Is there more to than just welding it onto the front?

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by slimx View Post
    I OWNED THAT CAR lol. thats my bonnet, my 1 headlight.

The bumper u guys found it? the tyres are pretty good, i DID MADDDDD FUKN burnouts in that car man lol.

The paint is fading all at the top from sun damage, it needs a new tint, and has electrical problems.

Its alot of work to fix, if u have the $$$ go for it definately worth it.

I sold that car here on OzHonda was it u that bouht it though i dont remmeber?, do u still have to cable tie the bonnet ? :P lol
    Quote Originally Posted by slimx View Post
    yeh upto u like i said it has electrical problems..but let me say this.. if u can get the engine with it lol much better
    than engine had reving problems which now i know is IACV related.

otherwise it was fukn madd... i use to redline that mother fukkaaaa for lyk 2 minutes STRAIGHTT GOING up n down the road lol wheels spinning back wheels locked.. lol. THE HOLE STREET WAS SMOKE!!!

and the door trim, and door rail thing (bottom trim) is fkd i took all the clips off.. for myn.

and the car it has been in 1 hit the old owner didnt tell me where or how.. but if u look in the bonnet near the window area, it looks like its been replaced (the hole front cut) although the other side is spotless..
    oh lawdie

the sr20 will be a hassle to put in, im assuming there'd be ALOT of custom work needed.
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

BURNNNNOUTTTZZZZZZZZTTTAAAHHHHZZ

p.s I saw u mad post and knew it was gold.

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by I heart the SSS View Post
    BURNNNNOUTTTZZZZZZZZTTTAAAHHHHZZ

p.s I saw u mad post and knew it was gold.
    <3 to joo mah bruva
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

I know this is a old post. Any want the car still, i don't want to sell it to wreckers, they pay to less. Anyone still want? The car now is sprayed black. It not like a project rubbish car. Well my mate was bored and just srayed ova it with black spray paint.
    Paint job is ****ed. I'll upload pictures up soon, and show you guys that status of the car. All you need is a new battery, the engine is still alright. If no one wants it then i'll take the parts out and sell them around
    Cheers alan.

Dw its getting rip to into parts.

Quote Originally Posted by smallsn View Post
    I can get a EG with D16Y vtecc for 3g.
    Here are the pictures sorry for the quality.

The hood does not fit.
    LS : "Me old owner didn't want to give up my left eye. Instead he placed it on his other LS."
    Don't be deceive about the rims. Its isn't a 5 stud but a 4. Noticed when i pull the rim cover-up off.
    Say hi to my dog. He likes to piss my entire street off. He dodged three cars already lucky fella.

The right side of the front wheels you might see the dent and a small one on the left side. If i get it i will change those fender or whatever they are called. Friend might take back his bumper. So is it worth it 300? I will build this slowly and complete it if i decide to get it.
    RIP BOO BOO. Guess you couldn't dodge the traffic at chipping norton.