Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda CRV 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1
    as some of u know i sell new hondas at a dealer in melb. u would be suprised how many older CR - V owners come back to trade in their older models for the new 2005 model. We dont sell many standard ones but we do sell lots of sports (or may aswell be the luxury as its the same but no leather and we put the 'sports' badges on ourselfs)
    and luxury ones...

i love em such a cool car. lots of happy crv-owners out there!

-Jaymz
    Do you guys sell many MDX's in Melbourne they are as rare as db7's in Sydney?

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    we sell a few but not that many, prob the same as integra type S's.. we have a gold MDX for sale atm...i love it.
    Nobody even asks about s2000's anymore....

GO THE CRV lol
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

we sell a few but not that many, prob the same as integra type S's.. we have a gold MDX for sale atm...i love it.

GO THE CRV lol
    S2000 is more of a teen car lol every body wants a family car these days. The s2000 would seem like a waste of money to people i guess. Its a very good car though. Needs more luxury features like the porshes. All the rich people who want a convertible go for the porshe. I have seen like s2000 once in my life. very rare.

Dont know what to make of the mdx. Have read horrible reviews about it regarding its weight and offroading/handling.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda CRV 2011

GO THE CRV lol
    Yeah its funny you say that as in Sydney see heaps of type S's and S2000 (but of the of the s2k are pre facelifted a new S2000 is priced a bit steep these days with many cars able to beat it performance wise are a lesser price e.g.350z) seems like the market these days wants not just a sporty performance but practicality as well, but to honest if my job didnt require me to have a larger sized car i would have opted for the type S its a much better all rounded car then dc5 R and reviews of it have been very good plus it looks great as well

u do have the manual euro that prolly compares well against the type s? I would be happy with a manual rather then type s.

Memory oF A PIMP'n Euro Array
    Car:
    Bavarian Motor Works
    Faiz.. The Type S would eat the Manual Accord euro.. Manual Type S 0-100 km is almost a 1 second faster then a Manual Accord euro...

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda CRV 2011
    im more in preference for the feel (its approx 200kg lighter) and design of the car thats y i like the type s more but it just aint as practical as the euro

by practical, u mean the bone cracking suspension of the type S?

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    lol the type R man would own the euro man anyday...
    sell heaps of euro autos....not to many mans
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by slidetaker
    by practical, u mean the bone cracking suspension of the type S?
    I reckon it's the usable seats in the rear.
    I like the Type R's Recaros though, fits me like a glove.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda CRV 2011
    after 3 1/2 years in dc2r, its safe to say i will never buy a car with recaros are again they used to kill my shoulders and lower back, gotta love the seats in the euro

Back to the topic of CRV, is it possible to rip out the "real-time" rear differential and put it in a EG,EH,EK? Should help out a lot of front wheel spin when doing drag start launch....???
    Or am I too crazy...