Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by as001
    after 3 1/2 years in dc2r, its safe to say i will never buy a car with recaros are again they used to kill my shoulders and lower back, gotta love the seats in the euro
    How's the recaros in the DC5r compared to the DC2r? The ones I sat in were the DC5r. They were more comfortable than the Euro's! I think it's because of the shape of my body. I'm tall with narrow shoulders, so I actually fitted so snugly that I bet I could sleep in them! At first when I sat in the Euro, I found the seats to be ok. Better than the Holden Astra (I drive this quite often), but somehow didn't fit my body dimensions. Now after owning the Euro for 5 months, I'm comfortable in the Euro seats. But I clearly remember the first time I sat in both cars, the DC5r's recaros made me just want to stay there and rest (at the sydney motorshow)
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda CRV 2011
    Im pretty the dc2 and dc5 r share he same seats except colour and recaro label updates, im a simlar build to you with wide shoulders explains the pain, but to be honest subie make better seats, the type S seats are much better now not as full bucket as recaros and leather which is a bonus

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda CRV 2011
    does anyone here own an 05 crv?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by as001
    Im pretty the dc2 and dc5 r share he same seats except colour and recaro label updates, im a simlar build to you with wide shoulders explains the pain, but to be honest subie make better seats, the type S seats are much better now not as full bucket as recaros and leather which is a bonus
    Ahhh.. then I think it is the shoulders as you have to bend then forward while I don't need to to fit into the recaros...

Hmm, I rode in my friend's subie, MY99 (non-STI). It felt flat.... Hmm... didn't think of it as anything special. Did they change it on the new ones?

I haven't gotten a chance to sit in the new Type S, only the 2005 regular integra. Also not impressed. Anyone care to give me a ride in a moving Type R or S? Hehe I haven't had the REAL vtec experience yet!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

one sec is not much difference interms of 0-100. Well it is but in my opinion. The euro has more torque then the type s so that effect some acceleration ion higher gears.

(i ahve no clue what im talking about lol

I would have imagine Type R or Type S is lighter than Euro...

Member Array
    Car:
    2000+ celica 6mt
    Quote Originally Posted by Faiz
    one sec is not much difference interms of 0-100. Well it is but in my opinion. The euro has more torque then the type s so that effect some acceleration ion higher gears.

(i ahve no clue what im talking about lol

dude, you are the most clueless SOB I've ever met on a forum...1 sec not much diff....FFS!!

bows head in shame.... yes i know nothing....

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW021
    Keep it on topic kids!

-Jimmy

anyone knows at what speed the rear differential stops powering the rear and CRV backt to a FWD?
    is it possible to rip the "real-time" rear differential and put it in a EK, EG to help front wheel spin during launch?

the 2004 model CRV is a great car I am driving that and a civi. Nice handing and performance for a 4wd!

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 CRV Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by slidetaker
    anyone knows at what speed the rear differential stops powering the rear and CRV backt to a FWD?
    is it possible to rip the "real-time" rear differential and put it in a EK, EG to help front wheel spin during launch?
    I don't believe its limited by speed. The rears will lose power as soon as the fronts stop slipping.