Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 RB1
    didnt end up getting the 409 as I was up snowboarding... but after checking out this video below, on 2nd thought I think its alittle too rice racer for odc.. hahaha

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUyMTQ3NTU2.html

ricey is for me then...... am almost sure (95%) its not a HKS exhaust on the video unless you believe what the chinses said on the title. sounds to me its a straight pipe as any JASMA approved exhaust will be damn quite.

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Why did you delete the post? Afraid that someone will get it before you hehe is 39999 yen buy it now price? Andy, go get it.
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

its not buy it now price.... trust me, it will get close to JPY 80,000 when it finish. IMO now Noblesse exhaust is not worth that amount of money when i saw 2 of them list on YAJ, semi-stainless only and large mid-muffler which cause problems... thats why a big dent on the mid section listed by Mobil1

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    My HKS has landed, but it's at my mechanic. Getting him to check if the set came with the gaskets cos it just occured to me that I didn't see any in the original advert.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 RB1
    no bro Dan, my mistake.. the noblesse is for absolute. got excited and post it but realise its for abusorutosentataiko
    http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f95114631
    oh and also they drop the price coz none bid the last listing, maybe it wont reach so high

i think i really wanna test 409..LOL God gave 2nd chance and another listing just came up hahahah
    http://page22.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l46787603
    but this itme the list price is more expensive than the previous close price..ohwell will see how it goes..
    Last edited by Mobil1; 04-08-2010 at 09:41 PM.

Damien, please make sure you do a review on the exhaust.

I tried the fujitsubo wagolis, although db level is quite low as stated, but still gets that droning sound at crusing speed in cabin.
    Throttle did feel lighter as the engine seems to freed up at initial pickup and also mid range, not much difference at high rev.

Didnt quite do it for me though.
    BNR34 N1 spec
    QR Sprint - 57.79
    QR Clubman - 60.74
    QR National - 1:22.71

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    You have it in your car at the moment?
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by baboo View Post
    Damien, please make sure you do a review on the exhaust.

I tried the fujitsubo wagolis, although db level is quite low as stated, but still gets that droning sound at crusing speed in cabin.
    Throttle did feel lighter as the engine seems to freed up at initial pickup and also mid range, not much difference at high rev.

Didnt quite do it for me though.
    Will do it once I find the time to install it.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Update on my exhaust can be found here http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...remium-Exhaust