Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Somehow i dont think this guy plans on engineering an engine conversion... I wouldnt bother, so why would he?
    Problem?

FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Squared
    It's not the point if you can't be bothered or not, it's information for the general to know, right or wrong.

Someone might want to transplant an older engine for a reason I don't know and read some false information and throw the idea in the bin when it was infact possible, in NSW anyway.

You don't award correct marks for something you answered wrong because you won't apply it in your life, facts are facts.

nice signature by the way
    Last edited by Chr1s; 07-03-2010 at 01:35 PM.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    I'm sure your insurance company won't cover you if you forget to mention that you've done an engine conversion, or if you mention it but don't tell them that it's not registered with that engine.

Either way, best to play it safe and just do it the proper/legal way.

Quote Originally Posted by Chr1s View Post
    It's not the point if you can't be bothered or not, it's information for the general to know, right or wrong.

Someone might want to transplant an older engine for a reason I don't know and read some false information and throw the idea in the bin when it was infact possible, in NSW anyway.

You don't award correct marks for something you answered wrong because you won't apply it in your life, facts are facts.

nice signature by the way
    I know you may not, and 99% of people on this forum wont agree with me, But I dont get my facts from any internet forums. If i need to find something out I go to people with the knowledge im after and speak to them face to face. Id never do anything or ask any question on any forum because for all i know the person that replies is a 15 year old who knows how to google/wiki for the information... I can do that myself if I want.

If you haven't noticed, I find this thread a joke. Call me lame or stupid, but I work 6 days a week, and for a laugh I jump on forums like this. It reminds me that nomatter how shitty I may feel, there is always someone with less of an idea on life then me.

As for my sig, If you like it, then you will know who wrote it. If you dont, then you are one of those stupid people I laugh at.
    Last edited by Oxer; 07-03-2010 at 05:23 PM.
    Problem?

FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Squared
    Lmfao.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    x2 on the lmfao