Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Honda Civic VTI-L

Hey Guys, New to Honda

Hey Everyone,

Throught i would check in and say Hi, My names Steve, and I have just purchased a MY10 VTI-L Civic, Previously i have had company cars, VZ and VE Commodore Wagons, and previous to work have owned a VX Commodore, Daihatsu Charade, any I think i got a ripper deal on the car,

Bulid Jan 2010, MY10 and obviously complied 10,

Honda Civic VTI-L, with Mats, Fogs, Rear Sensors, Tint, Fulltank of Fuel, and Mudflaps for 29400 d/a, was orginally 29k even, but added the sensors and fogs in after the deal, still even the dealers is taking a loss on those.

Shopped round 5 dealers in Sydney.

Car is still on the Boat as of today, with Early March delivery

Any Thourghts Guys?

Steve

Member Array
    Car:
    MK6 Golf GTI
    Welcome to Ozhonda mate!!!
    nice car...got any future ideas for it or just keeping it as is?
    Welcome Abourd

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Honda Civic VTI-L
    Ta mate, Nothing planned for it in terms of mods, not really the modding type i guess you could say, coming from 5 years of company cars, and not have to pay for anything i.e fuel, insurance, servicing etc, car is going to stay as is...I orginally purchase a VW MK6 Golf which was 41000, and after the appaling service I recieved from the dealership, I decided to pull out of the contract, plus the car wasnt arriving to Late April.

The Civic was 2nd on my list purely as a A to B car, was looking at the VTI however i couldnt bare having no Alloys, plus the New 2010 VTI-l alloys look hot - basically the Sports in 16's

Cheers S....

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey Luxury
    Still on the boat!!! Guess we're not gonna see some pics for a while then.

Welcome mate

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Hello! Welcome mate!
    Deano.

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red EM1, CU2 Euro
    Welcome mate congrats on the purchase

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Honda Civic VTI-L
    Thanks guys for the welcome, looking forward to learning heaps about these cars!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Honda Civic VTI-L
    Hey Guys, well after almost 2 months, took delivery of the car this morning, and what a Joy to drive...the daily driver for the passed 3 months has been my partners BMW 330ci, whilst a lovely car, and awesome engine, the suspension is a comprimise on Sydney rough roads.

Added a Chrome Exhaust Tip this week to the car, all up a Feb 10 Bulit car, $29,470

Vti-l Auto in Sparkle Grey, with Fogs, Reverse Sensors, Mudflaps, Mats, Full Tank of Petrol, Tint, and the aforemetioned chrome exhaust tip...the car looks hot!!! And its a absoulte joy to drive!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5-R
    Welcome to OZHonda! Those VTILs are a dream to drive for a daily. Good choice imo.