Got these from Honda Newswire:
Honda have officially announced the release of the 2010 CR-V. The 2010 CR-V gives you powerful, sedan-like handling, and its impressive list of safety features now includes 6 airbags standard across the range: dual front, dual front side, and full-length curtain. Plus, CR-V's new lower prices across the range means more value for you.

The Jazz has been given a bit of a hype up with the new limited edition Jazz Vibe. It has all the great qualities you'll find in a Jazz, as well as an impressive list of extra features like a sportier grille, alloy wheels, fog lights, Bluetooth® phone system and, of course, an exclusive Vibe badge. The GLi Vibe features a zippy 1.3 litre i-VTEC engine, whilst the VTi Vibe has an impressive 1.5 litre i-VTEC engine. Both models are available with a 5-speed manual or 5-speed automatic transmission for great handling and a joyous ride.

On to slightly 'Greener' news and the Insight has been named as a Finalist in the 2010 World Green Car Awards. The second-generation Honda Insight has been named one of five finalists for the 2010 World Green Car award, to be announced at the New York International Auto Show on 1 April, 2010.

International News
There are some pictures released of the Euro CR-Z hybrid sports car. Doesn't seem to be any other differences mentioned here.

Some pictures also of the all new Civic Type R Mugen.
The new model has been given unique body parts, badging and wheels to differentiate it from the standard Civic Type R. It is powered by the base car’s 198bhp 2.0-litre i-VTEC engine and production will be limited to 200 units. More info here.

College Hills Honda have a small (video) guide on upgrading the 8th Generation Accord engine cover.

More coverage on the large Honda recall. I've been checking the Honda Australia site but am yet to see anything mentioned on there regarding the recall.
Curiously I had a look at the Australian recalls website and did find an entry in the listing for the Honda faulty airbag inflator module.