Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

Exclamation A constant + or - signal when Armed

Hi guys

would any one know where i can find or connect to what? so i get a CONSTANT + or - signal when my car is arm/locked and turns off when i disarm.

Kinda like the little flashing alarm light when you arm your car, it flashes when armed and when u disarm it, it turns off BUT im looking for a CONSTANT power.

cheers hope someone can help

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    What kind of alarm do u have? That kind of stuff involves your alarm, good alarms usually have like little outputs.

If you have the mod that makes your windows go up automatically, from what i know that gives a constant power? till the windows are fully up.

If you can wire that up directly it shuold just run the power non stop. Ofcourse all depends on your alarm.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    no no no i dont need that its just i dont like the flashing light i want it to always be on when i arm the car i seen others do it and i cant seem to wrap my head around it where they get the signal from.

if you get what i mean

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    oHH lol so u jst wana change that light around.. um.. fk lol to be honest it'd be a mission, same story though.

U gota re-wire half the shit .. to the alarm.

It's something like .. u wouldnt bother going through unless u were planning to strip all the wires out and re-do them again lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    CBR600RR
    There should be a constant (-) from the door lock circuit indicating that the doors are locked.
    Have a look at the diagram below (for euro), the WHT/BLK wire is the constant (-). Remember to isolate the output (use diode) if you want to connect it so something else..

edit: this module should be inside the driver's door
    Last edited by D4rk4n63l; 22-02-2010 at 10:03 AM. Reason: added diagram