Newcomer Array
    Car:
    civic fd2

TFT Screen for Honda Civic 2008 Q's

Hi ppl out there, any idea how I can get an Australian Civic version of those High definition digital screen, with 800*480 high-definition image...? similar to the one Caska "http://www.coagent.cn/view_pro.php?id=17%E2%80%8F" ?
    or the one sell at eBay... http://cgi.ebay.com.au/7-TFT-LCD-DVD...item53df86e043 which he never reply............................. : ((((

Pls help me!!!

Thanks....~~~

Member Array
    Car:
    Choo Choo shoe.
    From all the FD1 and FD2's ive seen in nsw. None came with the double din touch screen satnav from factory.
    Id be guessing the reason for this is because itll bump up the price range of the civic too far up and nearing the base model accord.

Just get the OEM fd2r double din facia kit. Put your own unit in there and itll work just the same if not, better.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    civic fd2
    i am after the after market one.. not the oem one.. this person selling for 6xx is tempting..................... anyone use those type at all?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC eg(dead)kw298 ,FD1
    to be honest Chinese GPS systems are very slow..400mhz /w 64MB flash memory (i think he means ram) not to mention its running windows CE, (even the iphone3g has a faster cpu and 2X more ram). It will prob cost a bit to get it installed and looking at all the wires and bits which comes with it you will prob need to install an aerial some where and have some holes for ipod plug. Thing would be a mess. i think it will be best if you ask if seller has a demo which you can see.

Im quite sure its a Chinese seller, but anyway is it me or the installed double din different to the one the guy is selling?

look to the bottom right less plug holes (below the air-con vent ) and there is also a mic hole. not to mention air-con button is different in different spot to ours.
    Last edited by kawai; 05-03-2010 at 09:32 PM.

my experience with this in built player is that the quality of the build is not very nice and also the interface looks very cheap. my mates have it in his camry and he is now selling it and changing aftermarket ones like kenwood. I would suggest getting the fd2r double din kit and get an aftermarket products such as sony, kenwood, alpine... it would look heaps better and at least there will still be resale value when ure selling the headunit. oh btw jb hifi is having sale.. my mates jst bought a tv double din set sony for his fd for 600 bucks, thats half price from the retail value, 1499.
    IN3RTIA

ESPELIR Springs | 6000k MTEC | WORK GS1 | INJEN Cold Air Intake | Honda Access Kits | Fujitsubo Exhaust

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    civic fd2
    thanks kawai and nxn75u for the feedbacks... which Sony Models are on sales, hv u got the model no.?? thanks...

oh i think its the XAVW1 model which on sony website sells for 1499. My mates got a deal for 600 bucks... got the type R facia kits and it look great! also there is rear parking camera if you are interested too.
    IN3RTIA

ESPELIR Springs | 6000k MTEC | WORK GS1 | INJEN Cold Air Intake | Honda Access Kits | Fujitsubo Exhaust