Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V

CU2 owners, Plz check your sun-visors.

My sun-visors always move and hit my/passanger's head during cornering when they are in side position.

Their joints to roof feel very loose. I dont recall I have this problem with CL9. Certainly my wife's CRV sunvisors can hold in their position firmly even during hard cornering.

Please check yours. I just try to figure out if mine is the only one with loose sunvisors or this problem is common on CU2.

Cheers

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Euro L - CU2
    All good with mine, they 're pretty rigid in any position.
    Do yours see a lot of use, perhaps they get loose with time?

Cheers
    Des

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    get the phillips head and tighten it.

anyone having issues with the left passenger mirror not changing angles when in reverse?

ours stopped doing it for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by MKI4EVA View Post
    get the phillips head and tighten it.

anyone having issues with the left passenger mirror not changing angles when in reverse?

ours stopped doing it for some reason.

The side mirror selection button (on the driver's door panel) should be flicked to the left in order for the left passenger mirror to change angles. It might have been flicked to the right or to middle.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by J-MAN View Post
    The side mirror selection button (on the driver's door panel) should be flicked to the left in order for the left passenger mirror to change angles. It might have been flicked to the right or to middle.

Cheers!
    yup thats true. You have to leave the selection to the left in order for it to work.
    IN3RTIA

ESPELIR Springs | 6000k MTEC | WORK GS1 | INJEN Cold Air Intake | Honda Access Kits | Fujitsubo Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Quote Originally Posted by 89superstage View Post
    All good with mine, they 're pretty rigid in any position.
    Do yours see a lot of use, perhaps they get loose with time?

Cheers
    Des
    Hi Des
    Thanks for checking yours. I do use driver's side sun-visor quite a bit, but I don't put it in side position that much in this car as it hit my head everytime I corner from day1. my wife's CR-V is 1.5 years older than my Euro, its sun-visors stay where you want it to be. so I dont think the problem due to the use frequency.

[QUOTE=MKI4EVA;2658944]get the phillips head and tighten it.

QUOTE]

Services department did attempted to tighten it, but not much improvement.
    The manager is ordering new sun-visors in.. Hopefully the replacement will be more hold in places better.

Cheers

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Euro L - CU2
    You're welcome mate,
    Glad they're replacing them for you, I'd be annoyed, being whacked in the head all the time....and I love my high speed corners
    Des

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    How crap is that!! So when you reverse only 1 mirror will dip down?? e.g, button on left so left side dips down, or button on right, right side dips down??

They should both dip down when put into reverse!! if they dont Honda is so chatty!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Euro L - CU2
    Only the left one dips. I Believe the logic there is ,
    - your field of vision is larger in the right r/w, since you're closer to it, and
    - the kerb's on the left side only, normally.

What would you see if both dipped when you were'nt reversing the car to park it? say you're backing up the road, to a driveway you missed......

Des

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 CL9 & 03 S2K
    Quote Originally Posted by [ IV 23 VI ] View Post
    How crap is that!! So when you reverse only 1 mirror will dip down?? e.g, button on left so left side dips down, or button on right, right side dips down??

They should both dip down when put into reverse!! if they dont Honda is so chatty!!
    lol yeah dipping on the right side would be quite silly. What is on the ground on the right side that i need to see? I would rather see if there are any incoming cars than the ground.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by [ IV 23 VI ] View Post

Only need one dipped down mate, other wise you can't see behind you!
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by kimnkk View Post
    lol yeah dipping on the right side would be quite silly. What is on the ground on the right side that i need to see? I would rather see if there are any incoming cars than the ground.
    yeh i was gunna say that too lol

at first i complained about the single mirror cuase i got my L's and P's driving my mums lexus which had both mirrors move (i swear it makes learning to drive so much easier)

but then it made alot more sense to have only the left side move as i got better at driving
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ