Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2229303132
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra 01
    I use vortex at caltex. I personally think its better. One day, I used BP and it fuked up my car. Had to get a new fuel pump and with Shell.. It was just crap. So, I either use Mobile or Caltex. Vortex the petrol got me heaps of K's and the boost it had was pretty good.

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    I don't understand why people are saying that they feel a 'boost'.. I never felt a difference in any of my cars when it was regular unleaded or Super Unleaded.

Heaps of my mates also say that they feel a boost with Super Unleaded.. Could it be just your brain 'thinking' that it's faster ?
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

i feel a lag in my car when i use unleaded 91.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    i feel a lag in my car when i use unleaded 91.
    Which unleaded 91 did you use, cause when I use BP unleaded 91 in my 121 bubble automatic with a/c on it feels less laggy than if I use Caltex unleaded 91.

Does that make sense, If you can tell me what you used? I'll avoid it so it wont make my car anymore laggier.

shell George. in my bike and gfs car - putting shell in makes it feel weaker and shit. Like those privately owned petrol stations fuel.
    Anything else seems the same.