Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

How much did you pay for your Civic ?

I'm looking for a civic VTI Hatch, as some of you's have probably already seen. And most of you's seem to think I was paying to much for a 95 VTI hatch at 12 grand. So I decided not to get that one now, and jsut to hold off and wait, and hopefully I get a nicer one .

But this isn't really about that, I'm just keen to hear what cars you own, make , model, when you brought it and how much you payed for it.

You's might as well make me even more jelous while I'm waiting to find one

So just put the make of your Civic, year, and what came with it when you brought it (if you remember), and how much it cost you.

Anyone want to start it off.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    mines a ek 4 door gli with a d16y4 engine, i paid 9g for it

Member Array
    Car:
    ED gl saloon
    i guess i will start

i bought my 88 civic ED sedan just over a year ago.
    white
    sedan
    came with 14" csa 5 spokers
    came with front lip
    had to change muffler (result of hole)
    changed timing belt
    210,000kms when bought

paid $4200

i think i paid a bit much, but i was told by three diff mechanics that the car is mechanically the best they have seen for so many kms.
    had a bit of rust in the boot...(repaired)...still one small spot in front 1/4 panel

anyone else think i paid too much?

i know mojo will say something. lucky sh!t bought his for like $3800 with 16" rollers and lowered springs *bashes head on desk*

MEH

my latest EG5 Si , 92 model with 130,00km's on the clock and 1 month rego i got for $7000...not a bad price for a good lil car

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTiR
    I bought a '95 model EK VTi-R for $16,000 with about 80,000 km on the clock, excellent condition about 9 months ago. Very good car, power everything, four wheel disc brakes, abs, alloys, sunroof and a nice interior.

I think the extra money spent on a VTi-R over a VTi is definately worth it, but it took me ages to find one, was luck that it was in good condition.

I bought a 96 Gli civic for $8000. It was completely stock standard and the exhaust needed replacement (was going to do it anyway) due to the fact that the previous owner must have bottomed out on top of a rock (or so it would seem). In the end, im happy considering the average private sale of my model is around $10000.

Strafe is the VTI-r worth $4000 more then the VTI you think ?

The only thing I really know that the VTI-r has over the vti is the bigger motor. and it produces 118kw to 96kw from the vti.

And in the end I guess it doesn't matter what you pay for the car as long as your happy hey

got my 98 Ek gli hatch for $10,000. Had 73,000km and in excellent condition.
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG6ish
    I got a 1993 Vti sedan. 66,xxx kms on the clock pwr everything 4 wheels disc brakes... completely stock.. $5,700

Member Array
    aimre// that's a hot deal, was that off your mate if you dont mind to tell us?

Cheers

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    I paid 5.5K plus traded in my ED6 Hatch for my import EF9 Hatch. 160K kms on it when I got it.
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

CIV73C
    95 Civic VTI
    with all power options + airbag
    aftermarket sway bars (front+rear)
    15" rims
    lowered

8500 a year ago