So on new years eve i got a yellow just for my rear tyres being to wide. Well now its opened up a huge can of worms. I usually just go straight over the pits remove all my illegal goods, Carbon fibres, rims, height etc etc and get passed well now they wanted me to file a Modification list reg to the department of vehicle and registration. So i did that and i listed everything, engine change, all my suspension mods, all my engine mods and out of like 60-70 things everything passed except external wast gates aren't allowed, boost controller cant be connected and engine has to pass LS3 emissions tests and everything needs to be certified by a engineer.

Out of 15 yellow stickers ive never had to do this and apparently its some new law they bringing from melb to perth.

So i thought you guys would know what to do in this case...anyone has this happen and know where to find an engineer etc? and is this a big deal? Should i be worried? will my car pass the test with the turbo? do i need a detune?

any help would be much appreciated...

Btw i put this in forced induction cos my car is and thats the reason why im having to do the emissions test.