Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ohh...i was just considering those...keeping the car stock with height n all...just the 17" ones will do...

Here you go. Are these the rims your talking about?

oh yeah!!!sweet!!nice nice!!!awesome!!!

got these rims laying around up for sale, dont noe if i msged u about them? if u want pm me for them i got pictures too.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 FD1
    is that kevin's old car? wonder who bought that... was it you 9ineto5ive? lol

9ineto5ive..pmed ya!!

VOLTEX Array
    Car:
    Bus Route 703
    yes its kevs old car, im kinda getting bored of my car lol
    Winton 1:37.76 Phillip Island 1:55.27

nah i didnt buy that car, i saw it on carsales tho, was planning to get it but i found another which was at a unbelievable price (Sports model) so yea... but that white fd is nice tho i gotta admit..the euro rims do go with the FD too

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    fd2
    those are different euro rims than i was thinkng of. i was picturing those euro sport ones with more thinner spokes grouped in 2's.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 Civic
    yeh the ones that look similiar to the JDM DC5r wheels but in silver, they look pretty nice. I'd assume they would be the same specs as the lux wheels.

VOLTEX Array
    Car:
    Bus Route 703
    same specs, they look pretty avg on a fd though, rather the 07-08 sport rims over those
    Winton 1:37.76 Phillip Island 1:55.27

euro rims looks good on a FD, i rather have them on then the sports rims well i guess that's my opinion. well when i first saw that picture, that made me bought the FD, its looks slick and all original
    Last edited by 9ineto5ive; 25-02-2010 at 02:06 PM.