Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Doods , Tis Ben here - just back from work

Just a thought, With the NEW eastern creek drag strip opening up to the public early Jan next year- HOW about we organise something the lines of a "Ozhonda drag meet" ??? Prove how fooley sick ur MUGEN BREEZE is ( j/k danny) and even just for fun !

OR - lets all head down to Wakefield or Oran park for sum track action ???

Lets get this rolling early....

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Wait till I come back before the track day As for the drag strip, i'm not too fussed.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

track and street is better

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    i'd be interested!!
    can someone outline the costs involved and the licenses and stuff we need before we go, gives newbies like me an idea of what will be involved..

i rather pay n goto track then OP.. hehe.. my good mate just made me realise once again [before i started gettin addicted to the adrenalin n shit] of how REAL OP is..

Ehheheh - Trust me - OP is abit TOO real.....after 30 or so runs there myself over 4 years - i dont see myself as a any better driver - ONLY at OP :P

Trust me doods- Track is quite a fun challenge...but expect your tyres , brakes and fluids to be stuffed after 3 or 4 laps of HARD driving ( that is , if u rely upon stock internals etc)

And remeber ! IF u stuff up at the track....u simply slide off. Not into a huge barrier or into oncoming traffic...:S

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    mmm...slide off.... that'd be awesome..... no shitting pants....

wakefield track day coming up 16th of this month.
    cost
    30 bucks for lic if you dont have 1 (last for a year)
    80bucks for the day

see you guys there?

z man u know both u and i dont have a car YET :P

*race to buy a Si b4 z*

BUT seriously i want to get a few wakefield meets in these holidays man...ATLEAST spectate

spectate r pain man...lookign at everybody else running and u just stood there doing jack shit..man im gonna nick some1's car and track it...hehehehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Stolen DC2R
    im up for a EC run benny!!

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin
    Ehheheh - Trust me - OP is abit TOO real.....after 30 or so runs there myself over 4 years - i dont see myself as a any better driver - ONLY at OP :P

Trust me doods- Track is quite a fun challenge...but expect your tyres , brakes and fluids to be stuffed after 3 or 4 laps of HARD driving ( that is , if u rely upon stock internals etc)

And remeber ! IF u stuff up at the track....u simply slide off. Not into a huge barrier or into oncoming traffic...:S

Whats op, sorry for the noob question?

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    go THE BREEZE it's mugen tuned as well

will kick ur asses

lolz

sounds good ben u organising?
    Team Bacchus Racing Lexus ISF
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy