Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

K&N Apollo air filter

am sure posted the pics fitted on RB1 before but spent an hour searching here with nothing, Anyone remember where did I posted them? Need to guide my DIY.....

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

G'day all. This may be late but can I ask how you guys were able to install the K&N Apollo Filters onto the RB1? I plan to get one but don't know exactly how I can install it. Would there be any brackets of some sort and how many.

Hope to hear from you guys!

Cheers!

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    There's no bracket. Just remove the current air filter and install it straight away. But K&N only has one hose connection so you need air breather for the hose from the intake manifold.
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

MY GARAGE SALE

thanks for the reply.

so that means the K&N filter sits on the bottom half of the stock air filter box? is that right?

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Here's mine.

Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

MY GARAGE SALE

that's a great set up! ok then. so there is really nothing that is holding the K&N filter and it just sits on top of the hoses. =)

^^ customise bracket holds the filter, not just flipping around. having said that, custom bracket can be a bended plate secure the filter

thanks AusAccord for the insight.

i also have another query and hope i could get feedback from you guys? where do you have your RB1 serviced - do you still have it serviced at the honda dealer or bring it to a reputable shop? the honda dealer near where i am sucks!

where are you 1st? personally not back to stealers since 2nd service so its been 5 yrs from now and save me heaps haha

well, am in bendigo. quite far to melbourne. i have been looking for a reputable shop nearby.