Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mod?!? any suggestion? VIC state hehe

to give you an idea... i am looking for the front and rear brake pads of my RB1. checked with the dealer and they quoted $150 for the front and $165 for the rear brake pads. any suggestions where i can get it cheaper.

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    The hose from the stock filter actually holds the K&N really tight so it doesn't rest on any hoses. I'm still service my car at the dealer in Westside Honda cause it's the closest to my place and my car still under extended warranty.
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

hmmm.... pads including labor and left/right not just one corner? not that bad if included esp you are far from major city

thanks Alto for your reply! actually that's where i got my RB1. second hand though.

AusAccord, that prices i mentioned are only for parts. so that means you still have to put in something like $200 to install both front and rear.

i will appreciate it if you can point me to anyone where i can get reputable pads for the RB1. i went to super cheap and the pads they gave me didn't fit. so i had to return it to them. so, here i am, still looking for pads.

i really have no idea where as i'm in Syd. i may have a set of Dixcel front pads for sale soon but it will be too much out of your budget

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    A workshop that changed my rotors & pads only charged me $80 for changing both rears. I supply all the parts.
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

MY GARAGE SALE

hey AusAccord, didn't know that you're selling. maybe i'll have a look for your dixcel when it comes out.

Alto, now you see how i'm getting ripped off. replacing pads is definitely easier than rotor, thus, should be cheaper.

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Just shop around in your area. I'm sure there are some brakes workshop.
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

MY GARAGE SALE

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    I got my ACRE front pads (stock replacement grade) for my RB3 (same as RB1) from http://gslrallysport.com/shop/

$88 pickup and the pads are made in Japan. I'm sure Greg can post the pads for u for a little more.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Thanks guys for your swift reply to my queries. Really appreciate it very much. Hope you could do the same when I have another query in the future.

By the way, I've seen your RB1s and they're awesome! I'll surely post more queries asking for some references on where you bought your mods. Cheers!