Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 Accord on air

MY bagged accord

Bought my accord about 12 months ago for three tenths of **** all. Had cans installed, retrimmed interior in red leather and suede done by brads custom trim. and 18" dolce rims. but it was a mess. had been unreg'd for a long tiem before i got it, and the body is in need of some work, the cans werent bolted in at the top, they were just flopping around, valves were sticking, airlines were a mess, wiring was worse. but it was a factory manual with factory ele. sunroof which was rare in these. andf its got a few other bits like single peice angle eye HID headlights, and fancy carbon look tail lights amoung other things.

Ive always loved minitrucks, so i recently got motivated (After my other car got defected off the road) to tidy up this. I put 2 new valves in it, and am about to do the other two (cleaned them all out but they still leak a little so gunna replace them too). Tidied up all teh wiring for the switches and compressor (still needs some more tidying though has come a long way). Cut the airlines of (Square this time so they dont leak), and put 90degree conectors on teh valves, re run the lines so they didnt kink and get jammed like they were. remounted the compressor (temporarily), rewired the plugs for teh switch box (one plug in console and another in the boot, with the switch box on a 2m cable).

Ive made up some bushes and re mounted teh rear cans, fronts are ok for now but im goign to do them aswell in the not too distant future)

Pulled the the front end off and have cleaned all the shit out from under and around the car etc. (spider webs, gras and shit from being laying around for so long)

And tHE best bit is the car only owes me $2500 including purchase price im stoked so far.

Ive still got a few things to do, including:-
    -figure out some more wiring for the digital display and compressor (anyone in newcastle area wanna help for cash or booze?)
    -Put the dash back in after i figure out the wiring.
    -put compressor on a switch (which has to do with what i cant figure out abotu the wiring lol)
    -put a clutch in it, then give the car a full service of all fluids etc so its semi reliable again. haha
    -do the other two valves and a few other bits and bobs to generally tidy it up including floor carpet.
    -finally get the body straightened out so i can paint it myself (isnt DIY the truy minitruckin way?) lol

My aim is to have an american lowrider theme i think, with pastel paint, and wire wheels. keep it simple but effective.

anyone willing to lend a hand please speak up, i cant do it myself.

pictures when i got it:

Current pics. this is sorta how it sits now, but its been pulled bck apart in my garage cos im doing ALOT more work on it now im motivated again.. lol

let me know what you think?

What do you think?
    -Nathan

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 11 Maloo
    i like the plans you have for it, As for how it sits now,,,not a fan unfortunatly lol dont like the head or tail lights or the rims might i suggest when u get it painted etc, go for the really clean looking OEM head and tail lights? will look super clean
    Power Of Dreams...
    VTECN

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 Accord on air
    i bought it with the head and tail lights, and to be honest, i like them.

they arent gay chrome taillights like every lancer, barina, and suzuki cino has, and the headlights are single piece angle eyes, with HID's, so i really like them.. ive currently got the front end off cos as you can see the headlights didnt quite line up properly, so im fixing that issue as we speak.

rims are ok, but will be getting replaced yes..

thanks for the comments

Member Array
    Car:
    96 CD5
    Nathan from Medowie aka SXSECA.

Check the thread in my signature and come along.
    OzAccord <-- Being rebuilt, but come say hi

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 Accord on air
    yeah thats me?

you from medowie? Id love to come, but the accord isnt registered currently, and my seca is defected off the road.. lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    96 CD5
    i know you through Newcastlecruises.

I did live in Medowie, i work in medowie and my parents still ive out there, so im there most days anyway.

Argh well, come along to the next one.
    OzAccord <-- Being rebuilt, but come say hi

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, EF8
    not a fan off this car.
    needs smaller wheels, better offset. fully adjustable coils, de-rice the car.
    this car just scream "hey cops, defect me"
    Timmy_B DC5 Build

"isnt the vtec the same concept as a turbo anyway.."

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    This car is bogan

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, EF8
    Quote Originally Posted by [ IV 23 VI ] View Post
    This car is bogan
    did the word 'Minitruck' give that away???
    Timmy_B DC5 Build

"isnt the vtec the same concept as a turbo anyway.."

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    can you say haters? lol

timmy you're a hypocrite
    My EG5 build
    "Try to move in with a hot easy gurl. I've got a mate who does his house mate when he gets drunk. This way you can cure some of the loneliness and also save $$$ on prosties. Just remember to act like nothings happened the next day because if you get attached your laterz mate."

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey Luxury
    Factory manual and sunroof FTW!

That's what mine has (although mine is markedly different from yours!)

I like how it's sitting so low low low although it wouldn't be too practical driving it like that much.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    fkn nice accord..
    this forum is mainly ffor jdm spec..

ur cars sexspec looks fkn sxcc bro keep it low :P if i could afford bags fk tomrrow id get some lol. I love it.