Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unfairly Banned

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    sh1tbox
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Why is it , that the only people to complain or drag ozhonda's reputation through the dirt
    - are people that can't sell or try to sell and get caught out ?

Might be time to suggest either a paid sales area or abolish the sales section all together

get caught out doing what? Do you know who the car is registered under? Why you guys all of sudden assuming, and why would i send you a copy of my rego papers? i got nothing to prove, you've already made your judgement. Through word of mouth, i bet the people that even snitched, are they even in melbourne?
    Would you change the life you love, for the love of your life?

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red EM1, CU2 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Why is it , that the only people to complain or drag ozhonda's reputation through the dirt
    - are people that can't sell or try to sell and get caught out ?

Might be time to suggest either a paid sales area or abolish the sales section all together
    this will be good, im more than happy to pay to sell stuff here

Quote Originally Posted by bbds View Post
    get caught out doing what? Do you know who the car is registered under? Why you guys all of sudden assuming, and why would i send you a copy of my rego papers? i got nothing to prove, you've already made your judgement. Through word of mouth, i bet the people that even snitched, are they even in melbourne?
    Hi

refer to my post , you fall under one or both of those catergories.

But why won't you send a copy of the rego paper to prove otherwise ?
    Why are you taking this to such extreme levels ? Acting very defensively !

Just get over it please and sell your car elsewhere. Or perhaps earn the right to sell in the first place like 99% of all other members here.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumVisuals View Post
    It would also leech out those that only come here to sell their products and just leave.
    That's where the frustartion comes from,I mean Ozhonda feels like just a trading place a lot of the time,U click on the new posts and 70% of them are from the for sale section.

I could imagine that it would get quite frustrating to the mods who moderate the for sale section.

I think we have a great for sale section,it's ran really well.

Anyways,I suggest dc2_vtir to take this up via PM.The frustartion and confusion..is out now,just get this sorted in a mature way now.
    Last edited by beeza; 02-03-2010 at 10:04 AM.

Bennjamin, why should I post my registration papers for all to see? That's not the point, the point of my argument here is that I was given no chance at all to prove myself initially but was given a brief warning and told to leave my details - so I did - and was slapped with a ban for it. There was no fairness in your treatment. Is this how you treat people? Do all people have to provide documentation when attempting to sell a car on here? I'm just saying your behaviour was so harsh and uncalled for.

I feel that I don't have to show you guys anything, you are not the law, maybe on this site but that's about the only authority you have.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    OK OK

No need to go on,PLEASE!

Talk via PM,do it properly,maturely,ya know.It's not a face to face conversation,take your time,find the words needed to justify your argument.

We are all in this together,there is no sides here.

I feel your pain but this solves nothing and bans can be lifted if you can justify your argument in a mature manner,attitude gets ya no where!

Quote Originally Posted by dc2_vtir View Post
    I feel that I don't have to show you guys anything, you are not the law, maybe on this site but that's about the only authority you have.
    exactly! They can only tell you waht to do here, so go somewhere else.

Plus its free, so if you don't like it then leave.

You've obviously done something wrong along the lines, because i've had dealings with all of the mods mentioned and they've always worked out in someway.

Member Array
    Car:
    MK6 Golf GTI
    Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    That's where the frustartion comes from,I mean Ozhonda feels like just a trading place a lot of the time,U click on the new posts and 70% of them are from the for sale section.

I could imagine that it would get quite frustrating to the mods who moderate the for sale section.

I think we have a great for sale section,it's ran really well.

Anyways,I suggest dc2_vtir to take this up via PM.The frustartion and confusion..is out now,just get this sorted in a mature way now.
    i second this!!
    Welcome Abourd

Member Array
    Car:
    MK6 Golf GTI
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonGilholme View Post
    exactly! They can only tell you waht to do here, so go somewhere else.

Plus its free, so if you don't like it then leave.

You've obviously done something wrong along the lines, because i've had dealings with all of the mods mentioned and they've always worked out in someway.
    exactly the mods treat everyone fairly and the same.
    they just dont ban someone for fun.
    Welcome Abourd

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    I hope I didn't sound harsh Tony cause like I said to U via PM,I feel ya pain man,I know U love this site as we all do,so mods please listen,lets talk maturely and get this sorted,via PM!

There has been great discussion about this topic between all mods. This is the process for all situations like this , mods will bring up any issues and discuss it and have a vote if the outcome.

Op , if you want to prove the car is yours you send an image of your rego paper to us in pm / private. This is why this has gotten to this level , you broke the rules then tried to sell the same car on another account and now cry unfair.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Sweet!