Wink Some questions from a new member!

hello! I'm new! just bought my s2000 a day ago! was told by the buyer about this forum! it's an AP1 with full oem kit. I'm really bothered by the ap1 stock wheels so trying to look for an alternate without spending an arm and a leg. Can someone please tell me how much ap2 wheels would set me back, and if they have a set, maybe sell them? I'm also looking for a k&n fipk, where i have read about the extensive reviews. It sounds like an AWESOME first mod.

The previous owner also hollowed out the cat which means i'm looking for a hi-flow cat cause under high revs the car screeches. Would love it if you guys could give me a few suggestions. Read reviews on the magnaflow. Seems decent. Anyone with the actual cat please give me a review

Thanks
    Will
    Last edited by DLO01; 05-03-2010 at 07:09 AM. Reason: not for here

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    ai congrats. i actually quite like the stock s2k wheels...what color is your s2k? because i mean, spray them white or black and they look very nice for stock wheels...

S2Krazy Array
    You can't make an intro thread, without atleast telling us what COLOUR the car is, let alone a lacking of pictures!

EDIT: Changed thread title to something a little more appropriate. lol.
    Last edited by ludecrs; 04-03-2010 at 05:55 PM.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

oh opps i didn't include the color. My s2k is yellow! I've actually read up about yellow s2ks with Black rims. I don't know... It looks a bit to rice. AP2 Wheels look HEAPS beta! they look classy. When i do get enough money tho, i will be purchasing the advans RS. Seen them on firesport! They look awesome! http://firesport.com.au/a-set-of-the...--ad148403.htm

oh yeah thanks for reminding me ludecrs! I haven't taken any photos of the car yet! I will tomorrow morning and they will be up asap .

Also I'm from MELBOURNE! Dying for an s2000 cruise with you all!

o0o sounds like an AWESOME DEAL but..... can't. Won't have enough cash! sorry!

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    Quote Originally Posted by s2krazie View Post
    oh opps i didn't include the color. My s2k is yellow! I've actually read up about yellow s2ks with Black rims. I don't know... It looks a bit to rice. AP2 Wheels look HEAPS beta! they look classy. When i do get enough money tho, i will be purchasing the advans RS. Seen them on firesport! They look awesome! http://firesport.com.au/a-set-of-the...--ad148403.htm
    sorry to burst ur bubble but they wont fit ur car lol
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    wrx pcd pattern is 5x100 and our S are 5x114.3 sure no hope sorry

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    lol lucky he joined the fourm.
    i would have been spewing.. can't even fit rims on the car. esp $2600

Quote Originally Posted by vyets View Post
    sorry to burst ur bubble but they wont fit ur car lol

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by kaho86922 View Post
    actually, wrx sti MY05/06 onwards is 5x114.3 ... so it would fit. but with a +33 offset, you would need... amuse widebody kit. LOL.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    Quote Originally Posted by kaho86922 View Post
    Correct however the 06+ is 5x114.3 so it will fit, but it will stick out of our guards because they are way too fat, 18x10 +33 is huge for us anyway
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87

gday mate hate to break it to ya and even i found out the hard way if you wanted cheap parts for your car an S2000 isnt the car to go for because NOTHING is cheep for them lol
    "HONDA ADVISES THAT YOU PLEASE REMAIN SEATED DURING THIS FLIGHT, AS UN EXPECTED VVVVVVTEC!!! MAY CAUSE INJURY"