In a DC5R the lowest of point of the car will always be the b-pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by hisoka View Post
go to exhaust shop and get hangers cut up and shortened. iam about to do this with my silvia, as the fujistubo for some gay reason has super low hangers.

however in qld its a law that your exhaust must be atleast 4 cms away from the cars tunnel or body , something like that.

my car when you look under you cant see otherside, exhaust is sitting like 50mm off the ground
Is your FGK two piece? (I beleive it should be a one piece as my friend who has a S15 is a one piece). If it is a two piece you can actually down the piping to adjust the angle which will help this problem.
If you shorten the hangers potentially the exhaust will hit the underside of the car especially during spirited driving. Just because it will clear during idle dosen't mean it will clear when you are driving. Be careful of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Neesmo31 View Post
isnt legal height for anything under the car to be minimum 10cm? i couldnt imagine driving something thats that low! would be annoying around here.

Just flip the headers upside down and have primaries sticking out the bonnet. lol.
10cm is the minium ride height from the lowest point of your car if you want to avoid being defected in Vic. I am not sure if this is the same rule for the other states.