Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by ekay1 View Post
    i think im having that problem as well i use shell v power, but the problem is i fill it up when its just a little passed half way and when its about halfway it does about 180-200kms is that normal? i change gears at around 3000-4000 vtec once or twice? so if i did the full tank would i do about 400kms? when do you guys fill up? when its almost at empty or like 1cm off that? thakns btw my tyre pressures are good and got it serviced not long ago with new spark plugs
    How many litres do you fill in for that 180-200km? THe gauge is NOT accurate. You need to fill til full, drive a few hundred kms and then fill back up to full. The divide litres by distance x 100 and you get L/100km.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by tiksie View Post
    Yeah.. But you don't have a Type R.......

wut
    DC5S = DC5R without LSD and chassis stuff.

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    How did I know you will say something like that haha
    Still doesn't make it a Type R mr.aaronng LOL
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by onesweetb0i View Post
    would it effect it so much i'd only get 330-350 a tank?
    Well it depends if you use it excessively or not. For instance, have you ever notice that at idle with the A/C on, your idle rpm is below normal/or you can say that it is idling substantially "rougher" than without A/C (No, im not talking bout the A/C fan noise...)

With the A/C on your power slightly diminishes and it takes more to do what you want it to do...i find on my 5R that shifting is not as smooth when I have A/C on as otherwise (and I can plainly say that my car is in good condition and have always been serviced regularly with only 70k kms so no reason arguing that theres something wrong with my car).

Test it out and you will notice it - dont have your music on and i guarantee you will notice the difference, especially for us where we can hear everything anyway...lol...Regardless tho, shouldnt affect it by that much that you get 150+kms less that normal...probably a combination for you - tyre pressure + A/C + Vtec + shift at higher rpm + etcetc

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Photoshop of DC5 petrol filler neck going nom nom nom...

Still, even with bulk aircon use, it shouldnt be that bad...
    Honda Accord Euro

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by tiksie View Post
    How did I know you will say something like that haha
    Still doesn't make it a Type R mr.aaronng LOL
    Similar to a Type R in fuel consumption.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5 ITR; Celica SSII
    i think it depends on where you drive the car.... mine is 02 DC5R, and i live in traffic jammed city.... 1 tank only last for 287-290 if I am lucky and it only drinks 95 RON fuel. different story if i drive out of the city on freeway. i tank can last up to 450 Km... huge difference right?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    if your car is consuming too much petrol than usual i suggest next time you fill up your car with premium fuel add a bottle of 'injector cleaner' to your tank it wont hurt and chances are it'll resolve your problem
    building up slowly...
    ________
    i < 3 JDM

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by detasemen88 View Post
    i think it depends on where you drive the car.... mine is 02 DC5R, and i live in traffic jammed city.... 1 tank only last for 287-290 if I am lucky and it only drinks 95 RON fuel. different story if i drive out of the city on freeway. i tank can last up to 450 Km... huge difference right?
    But u live in jakarta? its a lot different...lol...everyday macet and A/C is on all the time

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5 ITR; Celica SSII
    Correct Zinyo...... my car is daily driven..... but hey petrol is dirt cheap in here..... only Rp 7300/Liter or less than a dollar for 95 RON........

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Tire pressure, 32 psi but for me i like 34psi. Myabe cus you have windows down which causes drag. Take out the spare tire its 15kgs makes a abit of a difference and lose some weight lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type S
    Wow, i only get about 400KMS from a 40LTR tank of BP Ultimate......