Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2 Type R conversion

DC2 Help, should i be worried??

hey guys and girls,

im getting a heavy/loud rattle comming from the left hand side of my car. sorta around the glove box or maybee around there but in the engine bay. its a very even rattle or vibration that only comes on around 3800 - 6000 RPM.. anmd also if i punch it all the way to 7000rpm, the rattle isnt the but then i put the clutch in and as the rpms decrease the same rattle comes on from 6000 through to 3800... its really weird. i know its a long shot but has anyone ever had or heard of this problem?? or any ideas??

p.s its a vtir with full type r interior and 5 stud and a b20 vtec if that helps

thanxx guys, Chris
    dear heavenly spirit. Thank you for providing us with direct port nitrous injection, four core intercoolers, ball bearing turbos and umm titanium valve springs

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM B18CR
    possibly your back engine mount...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2 Type R conversion
    all engine and gearbox mounts checked, no problem there... which heat shield ??
    dear heavenly spirit. Thank you for providing us with direct port nitrous injection, four core intercoolers, ball bearing turbos and umm titanium valve springs