Newcomer Array
    Car:
    honda accord euro luxury

How much labour should it cost to fit turbo or s/c

Hay all finally saved up for either a s/c or turbo kit I'm leaning more towards s/c , how much should either of these cost just to fit/tune if I supply the parts Im aware everywhere I go will be a differnt price also will the euro g/box hold up

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    How much have you set aside - I reckon to turbo properly (with stand alone ECU) will cost $15k including the parts.

The Comptech supercharger is much cheaper but I don't know how the ECU side of things work as it has been designed for the TSX.

Either s/c or turbo is not really worth it unless you really are attached to the car. You can get something much better stock that is faster.
    Last edited by yfin; 09-03-2010 at 07:50 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin View Post
    How much have you set aside - I reckon to turbo properly (with stand alone ECU) will cost $15k including the parts.

The Comptech supercharger is much cheaper but I don't know how the ECU side of things work as it has been designed for the TSX.

Either s/c or turbo is not really worth it unless you really are attached to the car. You can get something much better stock that is faster.
    If you go down this path S/C your car.cost is Au$4410 plus shipping(from Heeltoe in the states) $500??Approx.7 hrs labour to fit $1000??Kpro $2000???tuning $1000??.I reckon approx.$10K all up.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    honda accord euro luxury
    Damn that's 5k to much I only got 6k I was hopin fitting would only be 2k it's not worth 5 may as well buy a big tv

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    or if u want to go like a basic route u can go CT supercharger + Emanage ultimate will be good enuf if u just want to hear the SC whines

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    honda accord euro luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by felixd View Post
    or if u want to go like a basic route u can go CT supercharger + Emanage ultimate will be good enuf if u just want to hear the SC whines
    How much will That cost

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    as yfin said, do you really love your euro, or just want something quicker?

if you're not bothered sell up and get a used WRX or an Evo - BFYB

Member Array
    Car:
    Eva
    Comptech have a reflash for their supercharger that's done by Hondata. But you'd need to send your ECU to the states (and the key I think?) to get them to reflash it. Nowhere near as expensive as a KPRO+tune though
    CL9 Euro Luxury

Toda - 127kW | Wakefield - 1:19.1 | WSID - 15.4

QUALITY K-SERIES AND CL9 EURO PARTS FOR SALE