Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    but as my experience, 204/40 still rubbed at the front, it fixed a bit after i installed the camber bolt.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GE8
    i reckon u have to install the camber bolt to get rid of the rubbing front.
    i got the pedders spring as well on my jazz

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 civic type r
    Quote Originally Posted by dyljoy View Post
    but as my experience, 204/40 still rubbed at the front, it fixed a bit after i installed the camber bolt.
    Really? With those spec tyres? How low is ur jazz? Mine is 1.5" n it's still kinda high.

How much is a camber kit fitted & everything?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 civic type r
    Quote Originally Posted by ej20i View Post
    did i see this car at tempe this morning?
    i parked my white on white jazz next to it
    Hah, what a small world!

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    camber bolt can't fix it very well, mine's front still have to raise up to 4cm to 5cm, if less than that, rubbed will apply, so i think only camber kit will fix it well and i can't found any on the market so far. If u wait for camber kit release, u won't need to sell ur rim.

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    but another side, I'm prefer current high due to more comfort for daily use.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 civic type r
    camber bolt can't fix it very well, mine's front still have to raise up to 4cm to 5cm, if less than that, rubbed will apply, so i think only camber kit will fix it well and i can't found any on the market so far. If u wait for camber kit release, u won't need to sell ur rim.
    How low is ur jazz ATM? I know u got coils, I have followed ur ge thread build, u got an awesome jazz bro. Can't believe urs still rubs in the front, I got 215 tyres and m lowered 1.5inches n I still got heaps of room between the wheel and guard. Let me know wen u find a camber kit, I'm sure there will be one soon. I will look also.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 civic type r
    but another side, I'm prefer current high due to more comfort for daily use.
    The ride isn't actually as bad as I tot. Still livable for me for a daily drive, but that's me. I wanted to go lower, but they don't make anything lower than 1.5" . That'swith all springs. Wanted it slammed, like those jap fits!

Check out these fits man.

http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/show...?t=2701&page=6

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    not too low ATM, but it safe to pass any bump and even full loading, around drop 5-6 cm at front and 6 - 8cm at rear, not too sure, coz i didn't adjust it for a year. my Tyre size is 205/40/17 and i think it fit for our Jazz at 17 inch rim range.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 civic type r
    not too low ATM, but it safe to pass any bump and even full loading, around drop 5-6 cm at front and 6 - 8cm at rear, not too sure, coz i didn't adjust it for a year. my Tyre size is 205/40/17 and i think it fit for our Jazz at 17 inch rim range.
    i think they can fit 18's. The guards on these newer cars are so much bigger these days. Doesnt mean you have too...but it definitely has no trouble accomodating 18" rims. if your concerned with power, then 18 would not be the best 16's or 15's light weights.

If you can get 18" with 205's itll be ok. got my rims for the price of 17", so i tot why not.

You dont want to go any lower coz of your bodykit hey?

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    ya, slammed all the time if I drop it further so i don't want to.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 civic type r
    ya, slammed all the time if I drop it further so i don't want to.
    Fair enough, if its gonna be a daily drive.