Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 vti-s

jdm teg auto salon dyno run

anyone else see the orange jdm teg with jdm h22a at autosalon on saturday? it had a hondata, exhaust etc etc and only put out 108kw at the wheels, i thought that was pretty lame. I know that different dynos produce different readings etc.

on the same day a stock teg type r ( the ones with the quad head lights) put out 97kw.

lol ! Mark must be pissed

yeah i saw the jdm teg... it thought it was gunna pulled 130 at least
    but nope it didnt... 108kw.. iw as like awww.
    but the vtec on that thing.. once it cracked open... it was ballistic.. louder then the cadence ambo/sub van

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    that dyno machine is stuffed.
    it gave me 89kw @wheels with my old B16A

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    EGK24A
    he did 122kw ish @ wheel at dyno dave just like 3 weeks ago
    JDMyard Pty Ltd
    25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 02 97572364
    Email : yonas@jdmyard.com , Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/JDMYard
    www.JDMyard.com

From what I have been told all the figures where very low there on the weekend

and there was alot of pissed off car owner's.Was there anyone there doing the tire pressures before the cars went on the dyno or where they just running them up as they turned up.
    Regards Dyno Dave
    Buddyclub Australia
    Member of Master Of Vtec Group

Member Array
    Car:
    honda mini me
    mark's (BADHBT) blown clutch during the dyno but 122kw his best
    with only i/h/e plus hondata...

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    a bit of trivia..
    January this year at Motorvation i won the dyno comp with 152.6HP @wheels and it not only shocked me but many V8 owners. 2 months later and with no mods done to the car i rocked up to the [CABIN] Autosalons dyno machine. (the same used on the weekends comp. I pulled 119.9HP @ wheels and too won the comp. Thats a fukn LOT of difference ! different dyno or not.

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Member Array
    Car:
    BADHBT no 2 ?
    hi guys!
    yes it was very disapointing on the autosalon dyno in fact very embarassing,
    altho the guys didnt go hard he only reved up to 7k, so i assumed that was the reason why everyone else was getting low numbers

and by the was my clutch was stuffed up, think it was the hydrolic hose leakin
    once it started smelin bad he pulled out!

better luck next time!
    Last edited by BADHBT; 09-12-2004 at 06:33 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 vti-s
    BADHBT, what intake are you using? Would you recommend a hondata for my car? im running stock jdm obd1 p13 ecu. stock intake with pod filter CAI, stock header & A pipe, 2.5" catback. Im using the OEM accord cat.

You said they only revved it to 7k, with the hondata, what will it rev to now?

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    i heard they use a certain mode for those comps which understates hp figures, but does it consistently.
    ALL WITCHES' HATS MUST DIE!!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    if you dont believe marc just askhim to show you the dyno sheet that reads 122kw