Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

Switching sides - DC2R over to Euro. Wise?

Alright guys, im thinking of getting rid of my DC2R and hopping into a 7th gen Euro. Do you think i will regret this - i know the DC is alot more sportier, but i am trying to settle down and look at family/house stuff.

Also what models are desirable (lux, sport, stock etc) and what should i look out for when buying one - probably the only thing i would do to it would be a factory bodykit if its a lux or standard, then a set of nice rims. Thats it.

Ahh well just trying to sell my DC2R now, see how we go thanks guys.
    Honda Accord Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Neesmo31 View Post
    Alright guys, im thinking of getting rid of my DC2R and hopping into a 7th gen Euro. Do you think i will regret this - i know the DC is alot more sportier, but i am trying to settle down and look at family/house stuff.

Also what models are desirable (lux, sport, stock etc) and what should i look out for when buying one - probably the only thing i would do to it would be a factory bodykit if its a lux or standard, then a set of nice rims. Thats it.

Ahh well just trying to sell my DC2R now, see how we go thanks guys.
    Haha.You're asking a bunch of biased guys here!!If you can afford the extra $$$ get a lux or sport as they have a few extra goodies over the std.eg.17"rims over 16s.Get the sport if you like the bodykit,it comes std.I suggest you get a good spring/shock combo(i have Bilstein/Eibach).Lowers the car approx.35mm but transforms the car handling wise.As for model go for the 06+.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Euro's are so cheap these days because there are so many for sale that the price drops.. I'd go with the lux.. you get the sunroof and leather seats which are nice.. not a fan of the cheap woodgrain though

they're great cars.. and look great lowered, wheels and oem kit.. gives it a sporty/lux look..

i'm the opposite .. i went from euro -> s2k.. and i just got married ahahhaha.

i had my euro for 3 years before i sold it.. and never had an issue with the engine.. !

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Excellent guys thanks. I have really got my heart set on them, but just need to sell my dcr first. I think i will get bored with the euro performance wise, but will be planning to have a project car to work on to kill that urge.
    Honda Accord Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Excellent guys thanks. I have really got my heart set on them, but just need to sell my dcr first. I think i will get bored with the euro performance wise, but will be planning to have a project car to work on to kill that urge.
    Get a manual.I've got intake,headers and Haltech Interceptor on mine and it goes hard.Remember the Euro has a 2.4ltr.engine and likes to rev.I think you'd be surprised at the power the engine has.Have you driven a manual yet?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    A manual car or a manual euro? No not a manual euro.
    Honda Accord Euro

lux is slower then the normal version due to it being a lot heavier...

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Have an opportunity to get a 2004 standard euro. Any good - 120xxxkms on the clock, stock standard.
    Honda Accord Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    mine had 114,000km's on the clock.. was still driving great.. but with the amount of euro's for sale.. i'm sure you could pick up one with low km's at a decent price..

the thing with 120xxxkm's is resale value after a couple years and 20-30,000km's would be shithouse..

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R + EK4 B18
    Just a standard euro? I'm guessing price range would be between $16k-19k

I think you could find an luxury model? But thats my opinion whether you'd want an luxury or not, both are still good

But keep looking buddy!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Yeah thanks, if i can sell my car outright i will be looking for a 06 - 07 with under 100kms... so yeah if it happens it happens i guess.
    Honda Accord Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Yeah thanks, if i can sell my car outright i will be looking for a 06 - 07 with under 100kms... so yeah if it happens it happens i guess.
    I meant get a manual Euro.Again i think you're better off getting an 06+ with 60-80K on the clock.What's your budget?That'll dictate if you get earlier than 06,lux or sport.