Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 lude

estimate cost to install cams and other stuff

hey guys, im ready to get all my gear slapped in to the h22a.

i have skunk2 cam kit, shafts,gears,springs,retainers(do i need aftermarket valvess or can i use the stock ones?) will be getting a hondata s300*or would anyone have an opinion on which ecu i should use, itb's, and also need to find a good set of headers.

just want to know an estimated price it would be to shave/port the head and install cam kit, itb's and tune.. please comment if i might be missing any parts that is crucial to my setup, thanks guys

Member Array
    Car:
    EG4
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniez1314 View Post
    hey guys, im ready to get all my gear slapped in to the h22a.

i have skunk2 cam kit, shafts,gears,springs,retainers(do i need aftermarket valvess or can i use the stock ones?) will be getting a hondata s300*or would anyone have an opinion on which ecu i should use, itb's, and also need to find a good set of headers.

just want to know an estimated price it would be to shave/port the head and install cam kit, itb's and tune.. please comment if i might be missing any parts that is crucial to my setup, thanks guys
    why dun you go to some mech shop and get quote? you can do it for free if u got a mech bro or maybe cost heaps to go to some "professional"~ depends where u go~should be someone in the forum can help

Member Array
    Car:
    EB2
    where you located? as above take it to a recommended shop in your state and speak to them

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 lude
    melbourne... dont know where to go lol

take it to Modproject or e-garage.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 lude
    lol dikead

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 lude
    egarage is booked out

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries

Hi, we're not mechanics so cannot help you out. If you want to know where to get things done, make a thread in the Wanted to Buy forum.

lol dikead
    No need for this. Thread closed.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq