Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16

s2000 cluster in an EG

I saw this on Honda-tech and I was wondering how hard it is in term of wiring...... It looks really nice =)

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2372936

its been done in syd in a red eg

Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    Ye nick that's exellent advice.... Dude I believe the wiring isn't easy to do yourself but I think there is plug n play harness in the states and the people here that have s2k cluster in their eg won't say shit cause they are fagget Fuks

thanks bro..could always ask him im sure he'd let you know how to do it since his a nice bloke. pm me if you wanna know who so yeah..

its been done in a teg as well, also hard to talk to people with tegs and these clusters. lol been trying to do it for ages.
    '12 PWP Tree Hugging Machine
    '99 GPW S2000
    '99 CW DC2R

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
    Ye nick that's exellent advice.... Dude I believe the wiring isn't easy to do yourself but I think there is plug n play harness in the states and the people here that have s2k cluster in their eg won't say shit cause they are fagget Fuks

its actually not that hard mikeyg. do some googling.

i did look into this a while back, its just a matter of getting the parts and doing the wiring.

there are wiring diagrams on the internet

as for a plug and play harness that is straight A-B swap , frmo when i last searched there isnt. There are devices for calibrating the speedometer and something called a speedo healer.

really - its not that hard, just a matter of buying the parts overseas and getting them shipped. - which isnt hard, just, bothersome!

before you actually PM who my mate is, better ask my mate if its ok too....
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    A bloke named Andy put one in his ED9 CRX. It's a mint fit, no squeeks or gaps nothing

lol i dont think the "fitting" is a concern when installing the cluster. its not difficult to get the fit right... its difficult to get all the electronics working and speed exact.
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Thanks for the unnecessary criticism!

But I'm the kind of person who doesn't see the point in getting all that correct if the fit looks like anus afterwards or rattles etc.

It's a cosmetic thing anyway, if you ask me. Regardless, the cluster functions properly (just for your peace of mind).

Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    Quote Originally Posted by kcokla View Post
    its actually not that hard mikeyg. do some googling.

i did look into this a while back, its just a matter of getting the parts and doing the wiring.

there are wiring diagrams on the internet

as for a plug and play harness that is straight A-B swap , frmo when i last searched there isnt. There are devices for calibrating the speedometer and something called a speedo healer.

really - its not that hard, just a matter of buying the parts overseas and getting them shipped. - which isnt hard, just, bothersome!
    actually i know its not hard... i also do know theres a guy that still does or doesnt do plug n play harness for the s2k cluster for everything to operate normal

Quote Originally Posted by MWAKU View Post
    before you actually PM who my mate is, better ask my mate if its ok too....
    i asked your mate many times via pm and no response... i think they want to keep it to themselfs..

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    EGK24A
    Someone done it to the EK aswell.
    I love s2000 cluster
    JDMyard Pty Ltd
    25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 02 97572364
    Email : yonas@jdmyard.com , Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/JDMYard
    www.JDMyard.com