Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2000 Prelude vtir

2000 Honda Prelude Vtir

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone knows where I could best look for aftermarket parts for my Prelude. I'm interested in removing the black lip which is set under the existing bumpers (which are silver) and replacing it with a more stylised lip, to matching the body colour. Also, anybody know where I might be able to get my hands on an ATTS front grill??

Member Array
    Car:
    EB2
    welcome fellow luder

you can try http://www.preludeaustralia.com for a start

not sure why you've got a black lip on yours as they are normally colour coded, unless you're talking about the grey sideskirts which came with some ludes without oem lip option?

the atts grille is commonly known as the honeycomb and come with different emblems. the most popular has the "prelude" badge on it as opposed to "atts", which i reckon looks a little silly if you dont actually have atts...

Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    The little lip on the sides and rear are meant to be black plastic. If you really want, you can get them painted to match the car. Or, go to Preludeaustralia.com and try there.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000/EK4/EJ8
    well it's kind of hard to find prelude parts in the AUS but u can try www.preludeaustralian.com like what 6thgear said.unless u want to try ebay US, there load of parts there. but have u think of the TYPE S grill beside of the ATTS grill......

Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    well it's kind of hard to find prelude parts in the AUS but u can try www.preludeaustralian.com like what 6thgear said.unless u want to try ebay US, there load of parts there. but have u think of the TYPE S grill beside of the ATTS grill......
    Preludeautralia.com

not prelude australian. :P

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k, bb6
    Quote Originally Posted by gumus89 View Post
    Preludeautralia.com

not prelude australian. :P
    its preludeaustralia.com

not prelude autralia =P

hahaha guMUSH!
    僕の名前はTony です。

I need a new car....lol

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.

Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    DAMN IT, at least mine wasnt a hyperlink